This product is currently unavailable. Please find our recommendation for a comparable system below.
Help and for your Dell 968
At a Glance
- 4-in-1 Convenience – Print, scan, copy and fax with quality, professional-looking results.
- Optional 2-sided Printing Capability – Print both sides of a page to conserve paper.
- Print Photos Directly – From your camera or from built-in media card slots. No need to start your PC to print your photos.
- Explore Your Photography, Be Creative – The adjustable 2.4-inch colour LCD screen and editing functions make photo printing fun and easy.
Professional-Looking CommunicationWith the Dell 968 All-in-One Printer, you have one stop for all your professional-looking imaging needs.
- Prints up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scans documents and photos up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
Professional EfficiencyThe Dell 968 All-in-One Printer is fast and efficient at home or on the job.
- Fast print speeds (up to 32 ppm in black, up to 27 ppm in colour)
- Stand-alone fax and copy functions
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder for easy scanning of large documents
- Optional 150-Sheet Paper Input Drawer
- ABBYY FineReader Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software that turns scanned text into an editable document, saving re-keyboarding time
Photo-finish ExtrasProductivity carries over to great photo studio features standard with the Dell 968 All-in-One Printer.
- 2.4” Color LCD allows you to print and edit directly from your camera or memory cards
- Smudge, water and highlighter resistant pigment ink
- Pictbridge and memory card slots for easier photo printing
- Snapfire® software included for creative editing and printing of your photos
- Optional duplex
Easy-to-UseSimple interface and intuitive product design makes the Dell 968 All-in-One Printer a pleasure to own and use.
Dell Service Makes It Easy, Tool
- 24/7 year-round support
- 1 year Advanced Exchange Policy
- Optional 2-3 year extended warranty to protect your printer
- Includes the Dell Ink Management System that proactively monitors your ink levels so you don’t run out