The new look of productivity
Slim, 21.5" All-In-One with essential business-class performance and productivity features.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
- Intel® 6th Generation Celeron
Intel® Dual Core™ i3
Intel® Quad Core™ i5
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32-bit) (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit) (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Neokylin® (China only)
- Up to 2 DIMM slots
Non-ECC dual-channel 2133 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, supports up to 16GB
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 530
Optional 2GB AMD Radeon™ R7 A360
- Height: 52.78 cm (20.78”) x Width: 36.3 cm (14.29”) x Depth: 6.35 cm (2.5”)
Weight: 6.341kg (13.98lbs)
- Trusted Platform Module6 TPM 1.2 (TPM 2.0 - firmware upgradable) Dell Data Protection| Security Tools, Dell Data Protection| Encryption, Microsoft Windows Bitlocker, Local HDD data wipe via BIOS (“Secure Erase”), Encryption - SED HDD (Opal FIPS), Chassis lock slot support, Lockable Port Cover, Chassis Intrusion Switch, D-Pedigree (Secure Supply Chain Functionality ), Setup/BIOS Password, Optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support optional Computrace*
- 4 – USB 3.0 (2 side, 2 rear)
2 – USB 2.0 (rear)
Display Port 1.2
1 Universal Headset (Side)
Line-out 1 Rear
- Supports optional optical disc drive and standard media card reader
1 M.2 connector (Wi-Fi Card)
- Intel® H110 Chipset
- 1 internal 2.5”
- Internal Power Supply Unit; 80 PLUS
155W EPA Bronze & 200W EPA Platinum
ENERGY STAR Compliant
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 22 3000 Series All-in-One (3240)
Dell Wireless Keyboard & Mouse – KM636
Upgrade to a compact wireless keyboard and optical mouse.
Dell Height Adjustable Stand
Modify your view for optimal comfort and productivity.
Dell Articulating Stand
Adjust your view to interact easily with content in virtually any position.
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.