Double the storage capacity and reduce your backup windowThe Ultrium LTO4 technology offers up to 800GB native capacity with a transfer rate of 432GB/hr. That is a 100% growth in capacity , while shrinking your backup window by a third, over previous generations of LTO drives . With a 3 GB SAS interface the PowerVault LTO-4-120 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
Excellent SecurityPowerVault™ LTO-4-120 is the first drive in it's class to offer device level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software base encryption.
- Single external LTO-4 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity back up a maximum of 800GB (native) of information at up to 432GB/hr (native)
- Backward read and write compatible with LTO-3 media and read compatible with LTO-2 and 3 media
- Available with LTO4 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device Level Encryption simplifies the encryption process by eliminating the need and cost of software based encryption