Nerves of steel.
The latest 14" notebook made with shock-absorbent materials that meets rigorous military-standard requirements. Compression-sealed from sand, dust and liquids.
Please call for latest prices
Deliver on your toughest demands
Don’t just survive, thriveGreat visibility outdoors
In all lighting conditions, you can easily stay focused on your screen. The Direct-View outdoor-readable display is designed to reduce reflections, preserve contrast and conserve battery life.
Backlit keyboard with stealth
With an optional customizable RGB backlight, you can switch between red, green, blue and white lighting, allowing the keyboard to remain visible but unobtrusive. A stealth key lets you stay undercover, turning off all lights and sounds with a single touch.
Resistive touch screen
No matter how rough, dirty or cold your job gets, you can work with or without gloves using the resistive touch screen that responds to finger pressure with fluid response.
Made to go wherever your office isWireless connectivity options: Stay connected out in the field with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and
options including 4G/LTE mobile broadband and a dedicated GPS.
Long battery life: With up to 10 hours of battery life* from the standard 6‐cell battery,
you can keep plugging away without having to plug in. Get extended battery life with an optional hot-swap bridge battery and spare battery charger.
Universal docking: Easily switch between vehicles and workspaces with universal docking
solutions from Dell, Havis and PMT that are compatible with all Latitude Rugged notebooks.
Extensive device support: Connect the devices you use every day, from the latest USB
3.0 peripherals to legacy devices with two serial ports, two Ethernet ports and an
optional PCMCIA reader.
Performance where it countsCore strength: Beneath the durable exterior are powerful and efficient sixth-generation
Intel® Core™ processors ready to take on your biggest tasks.
Multitask like you mean it: Stay on top of critical jobs using the latest productivity tools with Windows 10 Pro.
Rock‐solid storage: Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme gives you exceptional reliability and
speed with all solid‐state storage.
Graphics power: Put some muscle behind your multimedia with discrete graphics options
and up to 32GB of ultra‐fast memory*.
Outstanding security and manageability
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor (Dual Core, 3M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U Processor (Dual Core, 3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Processor (Dual Core, 4M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Windows 10 Home 64bit Traditional Chinese
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- Windows 10 Home (64bit) English
- Windows 10 Home (64bit) English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Windows 10 Home (64bit) Traditional Chinese
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit Traditional Chinese Hong Kong MUI
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit) Traditional Chinese
- Windows 10 Home Single Language (64bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License, Microsoft Volume License Only
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04 SP1
- 8GB (1x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- 8GB (2x4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- 4GB (1x4GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- 16GB (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- 32GB (2x16GB) 2133Mhz DDR4 Memory
- 16GB (1x16G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- 14.0” HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 Direct-View outdoor-readable display with gloved touch
- Up to 1000GB* SATA hard drive
- No Optical Drive
- 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet and triple RF‐passthough (GPS, mobile broadband and WLAN)
Wireless LAN: Intel® Dual Band Wireless‐AC 7260 (802.11ac, dual band, 2x2, up to 867 Mbps) with Bluetooth® 4.0
Mobile broadband* : Optional Dell Wireless 5808E multi‐mode Gobi™ 5000 4G LTE card (US and Canada only:
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Rogers, Telus); Optional Dell Wireless 5570E single‐mode HSPA+ card.
GPS: Optional SiRFstarV™ dedicated GPS and antenna
- Cable lock slot
Smart card reader
Contactless smart card reader
Optional fingerprint reader
ControlVault™ advanced authentication, Dell Security Tools
Dell Data Protection | Encryption
NIST SP800-147 secure platform
Dell Backup and Recovery
- 65W or 90W AC adapters; Optional 90W auto/air DC adapter
- 3 USB 3.0
2 USB 2.0
2 Native RS-232 serial ports
2 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network connectors
Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack
Pogo-pin docking connector
Memory card reader
Express Card 54 mm or PCMCIA
M.2 Slots (2 internal)
- Memory card reader
Express Card 54 mm or PCMCIA
M.2 Slots (2 internal)
- Regulatory model: P45G
Regulatory type: P45G001 Energy Star 6.0, EPEAT
MIL‐STD‐810G testing*: Transit drop (72”,60”,48”; single unit; 78 drops), operating drop (36”), blowing rain,
blowing dust, blowing sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog (optional with rubberized keyboard),
altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw, tactical standby
Operating thermal range: ‐20°F to 145°F (‐29°C to 63°C);
Non‐operating range: ‐60°F to 160°F (‐51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection*: IP65 (dust‐tight, protected against pressurized water)
Hazardous locations: ANSI/ISA.12.12.01 certification capable*(Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C,D)
Electromagnetic interference: MIL‐STD‐461F certified*
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment