Small, strong and ultraportable
Make a statement with the compact, stylish Dell Latitude E6220. This laptop is tailored for the new mobile business class with rugged durability, productivity, security and the convenient manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Ultraportable at 1" thin and starting at 3 lbs light with 12.5" HD LED display
- Stylishly armored top to bottom with hard-wearing Tri-Metal™ casing, anodized brushed aluminum LCD back and powder-coated magnesium alloy base
- Backlit keyboard and extended battery life options for outstanding productivity
Ready for work
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with select MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell™ Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and durable powder-coated magnesium alloy underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Produtividade permanenteObtenha uma potência e um desempenho duradouros para facilitar o seu trabalho, quer no escritório quer em mobilidade. Os computadores portáteis Latitude Série E foram concebidos para o seu negócio e disponibilizam excelentes funcionalidades para uma maior produtividade.
- Mantenha a produtividade com opções de longa autonomia da bateria e bateria de três e seis células com ExpressCharge™.
- Multitarefas ao ritmo do seu negócio, com opções de processadores Intel® Core™, memória DDR de elevada largura de banda e placa gráfica Intel® UMA.
- Comunique eficazmente com qualquer lugar do mundo utilizando a câmara Web incorporada, microfones de matriz, que ajudam a melhorar a qualidade do som, e uma antena de alto desempenho para ligações ideais de banda larga móvel.
- Trabalhe na sua zona de conforto com um teclado retroiluminado1 opcional para ambientes com fraca luminosidade.
Desfrute de uma integração fácil no seu ambiente de TI e fique descansado sabendo que os computadores portáteis Latitude Série E — e os dados da sua empresa — estão protegidos em qualquer lugar do mundo.
Management made easyManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.