Dell Latitude E6410
Designed to increase productivity while reducing total cost of ownership, the Dell™ Latitude™ E6410 laptop features dramatic advancements in durability, security and mobile collaboration.
- Centrally manageable with advanced security features
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Intelligent ProductivityWhether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More: With Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability: Use Dell's Latitude ON™ technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Global Service and SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security and Systems Management: Three-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition and Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.