Large screen and big performance with docking capability.
Windows 8 Pro — Work comfortably with the expansive display, high-performance graphics, dedicated numeric keypad and easy docking capability of the Latitude E6530.
15.6" | 2.44 kg
Help safeguard your data with a complete array of available protections, including trusted platform module (TPM)*, Dell™ Data Protection | Access and Dell™ Data Protection│Encryption*.
Find Out More
From deployment to ongoing maintenance and support, Latitude can help you simplify IT management with remote access, remote battery and BIOS management capability and optional Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient out-of-band management.
Find Out More
Long-term stability backed by proven service
Invest in a laptop that provides long-term stability through a carefully planned and executed evolutionary life cycle and managed transitions.
Find Out More
Inspired designDiscover real-world durability and dependability in a laptop designed for the rigors of work on the move.
Travel with confidence knowing that the Latitude E6530 is protected. From its Tri-metal™ chassis to its enhanced hard drive isolation, the E6530 is a capable partner.
Find Out More
The right fit
No matter which Latitude you choose, your organization benefits from seamless integration with other Latitude E-Family laptops, docking stations and accessories.
Find Out More
Environmentally conscious design
Latitude can help your organization meet its environmental goals with an energy-efficient design that’s brominated flame retardant (BFR) and PVC free*.
Find Out More
Bring the possibility of greater back-end client control to your Latitude™ environment through a range of Dell™ solutions and services.
Dell Data Protection│Encryption
Protect data on hard drives and removable media across your network through encryption and strong authentication.
- Simplify endpoint data security with a single solution designed for system disks and removable media.
- Monitor client security remotely.
- Meet compliance requirements for sensitive data and IP management.
- Speed deployment with one-touch preset compliance policy templates.
- Deny access to unauthorized users in the event of loss or theft.
Dell Systems Management
From hardware such as Dell™ KACE™ appliances to software management solutions such as System Center Configuration Manager, we’ve made it easier than ever to manage large fleets of Latitude™ laptops.
- Automate everyday management tasks with tools and utilities.
- Manage multiple devices from a single console.
- Accelerate deployment processes.
- Monitor the status and health of systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers and monitor power usage remotely.
- Automate updates and inventory tracking with a Dell™ KACE appliance.
Dell Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Solution
Combining purpose-built hardware, software and services, Dell™ Desktop Virtualization Solutions centralize IT control, giving you access virtually anytime and anywhere.
- Access your desktop through the cloud using a broad choice of clients.
- Simplify your organization’s backup, restore, encryption and email management duties.
- You decide how much control you want — Dell™ can build your solution and manage it for you, or you can manage desktop virtualization yourself.
Seamless Desktop Transitions: E-Port and E-Port PlusTransition seamlessly to a desktop environment with the new E-Port and E-Port Plus docking solutions featuring true hot docking and undocking capabilities. Both docking solutions provide an expansive compliment of USB, powered eSATA and graphics ports. Connect to networks, keyboards, monitors, and other peripherals quickly and easily instead of attaching cables every time.
Effortless Desktop Flexibility: E-Family Stands TestThe E-View Laptop Stand features enhanced adjustment design, which allows easy movement for both height and distance. E-View Laptop Stand is also a perfect companion to any flat panel. By leveraging the native LCD of your laptop, you can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup.
Recent generation Dell flat-panel monitors can be easily mounted on this elegant stand through Dell quick disconnect mount. Third party and older generation Dell flat panel monitors can be mounted through an optional E-VESA® mount adapter.
The E-Legacy Extender can be snapped onto your E-Family notebooks through the docking connector and adds little weight to your system (0.45 lb or 0.21 kg). It is ideal for those who still rely on legacy ports (serial port, parallel port, or PS/2 port) regularly.
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.