Essential and reliable performance
The Dell™ 17 Monitor – E1715S is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that can help drive productivity.
Essential features for everyday businessAdd the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S to your workplace for a great viewing experience in just about any setting.
- A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
- Excellent clarity: Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD resolution, a fast 5 ms response time and 85% colour gamut.
- Simple connections: simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliableCount on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
Designed to be efficientTo help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
- PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
- The E1715S draws less than 0.5 W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
- Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
- Panel Size:
43.2 cm (17")
Panel Type, Surface
TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
LED light bar system
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms typical (black to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colours
Standard Flat Panel Display
16.7 million colors
Display Screen Coating
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions with stand( H x W x D ):
389.5 mm (15.33") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 165.5 mm (6.52")
Dimensions without stand( H x W x D ):
306.9 mm (12.08") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 46.5 mm (1.83")
Preset Display Area ( H x V):
337.92 mm x 270.33 mm
13.30" x 10.64"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
2.08 kg (4.85 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
3.75 kg (8.24 lbs)
Service / Support Details:
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC/50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption (Operational)
11W (typical) / 15W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Shipping : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,387 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
- Compliance and StandardsCEL
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Monitor and stand,
Power Cables (varies with countries),
VESA™ Screw Cover,
Drivers and Documentation Media,
Quick Setup Guide,
Product Information Guide