Flexible and user-friendly for work, school or fun
The Dell™ 54.6 cm (21.5") touch monitor offers you 10-point touch capability with outstanding clarity and usability in a clean, efficient design.
Natural touch and superb image clarityTap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers. The multi-touch capability is simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8, recognising up to 10 touch points at once.
Offering excellent image quality, the Dell 21.5" touch monitor features:
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- Edge-to-edge glass: Big, clean panel for a smooth touch experience plus Image Enhance designed to sharpen images, improve colour hues and boost colour contrast.
- Dell Display Manager: Features Auto Mode, which offers a choice of preconfigured colour settings to optimise the appearance of individual applications. Each application can have its own preset mode.
Efficient designConceived with a high priority on environmental efficiency, the Dell 21.5" touch monitor features low power consumption and environment-conscious materials.
- 20W typical power consumption: Energy use is up to 28.57 per cent lower than the previous-generation Dell touch monitor.
- Power-saving features: Dynamic dimming lowers brightness of predominantly white screens. PowerNap, when enabled, dims the monitor when not in use.
- High environmental standards: ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Silver rated, the Dell 21.5" touch monitor also features arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
- Viewable image size (diagonal):
54.6 cm (21.5 inches)
476.64 mm (18.77 inches)
268.11 mm (10.56 inches)
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
0.248 x 0.248 mm
Color gamut (typical):
16.7 million colors
Contrast ratio (typical):
Dynamic contrast ratio (max):
Viewing angle (typical):
(178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
Response time (typical):
12 ms with overdrive
Up to 60°
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA Mount 100mm x 100mm (Wall Mount sold seperately)
Projected capacitive system
Sensor stack thickness:
Cover glass thickness:
1.1 +/- 0.2 mm
Fingers and thin gloves
Windows 8 Certified
- Connectors (S2240T):
USB 2.0 upstream port (for touch enablement)
- Security lock slot
- Height (extended):
370.8 mm (14.60 inches)
522.5 mm (20.57 inches)
205.7 mm (8.10 inches)
Weight with packaging:
6.9 kg (15.20 lbs)
Weight without packaging:
5.80 kg (12.78 lb)
Weight of monitor only (without stand):
3.4 kg (7.49 lb)
Service and warranty
1 year Limited Hardware Warranty* (USA & LAR)
3 years Limited Hardware Warranty* (rest of world)
Advanced Exchange Service* (All regions)
- AC input voltage/frequency/Current (typical):
100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz / 1.2 A (typical)
Power consumption (normal operation, typical):
Power consumption (activeoff mode):
- ENERGY STAR®
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
What’s in the box
USB upstream cable
Drivers and Documentation media
Quick Start Guide
Product and Safety Information Guide