Secure. Flexible. Yours
Get advanced performance in a flexible design with the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 790 desktop computer. Featuring four chassis options, this secure and easy-to-manage desktop can integrate seamlessly into virtually any office environment.
Your IT dream machineBring easy-to-implement security features, manageability and services to your organization with the Dell OptiPlex 790 desktop computer.
- Ease deployment across your organization by letting Dell Custom Factory Integration service add the applications, peripherals, asset tags and security labels you need.
- Get control from virtually anywhere, anytime with remote management solutions to empower IT.
- Performance enhancing Sandy Bridge processor technology (up to 24% over previous generations)
- Gain outstanding security with Dell Data Protection, encryption options, a security lock slot and chassis intrusion switch.
Powerful options that unlock user potentialYour organization relies on stable, great-performing desktops to get work done each day. Help productivity soar with the advanced performance and flexible solutions of OptiPlex™ 790 desktops.
- Get the job done with the high-performing OptiPlex desktop featuring the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor family.
- Choose the graphics options your work demands with dual discrete graphics slots (dual PCIe x16, including one wired x4) for the mini tower, desktop and small form factor versions.
- Experience powerful multitasking with support for up to four connected displays.
- Enjoy immediate productivity with support for cloud computing and Dell Flexible Computing solutions.
An efficient design for any workspace
With four sizes to choose from — mini tower, desktop, small form factor and ultrasmall form factor — the OptiPlex™ 790 desktop can blend seamlessly into virtually any office environment and is designed to respect our planet and your budget.
Dell 19 in 1 Media Card Reader (MT & DT only)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000 [with iCore Dual/Quad core class CPU-GPU combo]
Optional 1GB AMD RADEON HD 6450
Optional 512MB AMD RADEON HD 6350
- MT, DT & SFF
10 External USB 2.0 ports (1 Internal USB 2.0 for MT & DT only), 1 Serial; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 DisplayPort; 2 PS/2; 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker), optional USB 3.0 PCIe card
7 External USB 2.0 ports
Optional Parallel/2nd Serial PCIe card
DT & SFF
Optional 2nd Serial PCIe card
MT & DT
Optional 1394a PCI card
- Environmental and Regulatory Standards:
Environmental Standards (eco-labels):
Energy Star 5.0, EPEAT GOLD, CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, Japan Green PC, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS, Blue Angel
Other Environmental Options:
Dell Energy Smart settings; Carbon Off-set; System Recycle (Asset Recovery Service)
Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
Regulatory Model (Mini-Tower): D09M
Regulatory Type (Mini-Tower): D09M001
Regulatory Model (Desktop): D05D
Regulatory Type (Desktop): D05D001
Regulatory Model (Small Form Factor): D03S
Regulatory Type (Small Form Factor): D03S001
Regulatory Model (Ultra Small Form Factor): D01U
Regulatory Type (Ultra Small Form Factor): D01U002
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.