Outstanding usability and control.
Easily manage your office network with 1GbE and 10GbE switches that offer enterprise-class features and intuitive, GUI-based management.
View All Options
Elegant interface, effortless managementThe intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart featuresStreamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster.
- Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
- Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
- Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
- Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
- Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
- Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
- Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your networkPick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
Dell Networking X1008/X1008P8-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, a compact design and optional PoE.
- 8 GbE ports
- Silent, fanless operation
- PoE with X1008P model (8 PoE ports)
- Compact design for flexible placement - desk, wall or ceiling mounting
- Optionally powered by an upstream PoE switch ( X1008 model only)
Dell Networking X1018/X1018P18-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management and optional PoE.
- 16 GbE ports
- 2 x 1Gb SFP ports
- Silent, fanless operation ( X1018 model)
- PoE with X1018P model (16 PoE ports)
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports two X1018 switches mounted side-by-side
Dell Networking X1026/X1026P26-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, plus optional PoE and PoE+.
- 24 GbE ports
- 2 x 1Gb SFP ports
- Silent, fanless operation ( X1026 model)
- PoE and PoE+ with • X1026P model (24 PoE/PoE+ ports, up to 360W total)
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports two X1026 switches mounted side-by-side
Dell Networking X1052/X1052P52-port smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management, plus optional PoE and PoE+.
- 48 GbE ports
- 4 x 10Gb SFP+ ports
- PoE and PoE+ with X1052P model (24 PoE/PoE+ ports, up to 360W total)
Dell Networking X401210Gb smart managed switch with easy GUI-based management and 12 x 10Gb SFP+ ports for high-speed server
- 12 x 10Gb SFP+ ports
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports two X4012 switches mounted side-by-side