Secure. Flexible. Yours
Get advanced performance in a flexible design with the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 790 desktop computer. Featuring four chassis options, this secure and easy-to-manage desktop can integrate seamlessly into virtually any office environment.
Your IT dream machineBring easy-to-implement security features, manageability and services to your organization with the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 790 desktop computer.
- Ease deployment across your organization by letting Dell™ Custom Factory Integration service add the applications, peripherals, asset tags and security labels you need.
- Get control from virtually anywhere, anytime with remote management solutions to empower IT.
- Help save time and money with the Dell™ KACE family of systems management appliances
- Gain outstanding security with Dell™ Data Protection, encryption options, a security lock slot and chassis intrusion switch.
Powerful options that unlock user potentialYour organization relies on stable, great-performing desktops to get work done each day. Help productivity soar with the advanced performance and flexible solutions of OptiPlex™ 790 desktops.
- Get the job done with the high-performing OptiPlex™ desktop featuring the Intel® Core™ processor family.
- Choose the graphics options your work demands with dual discrete graphics slots (dual PCIe x16, including one wired x4) for the mini tower, desktop and small form factor versions.
- Experience powerful multitasking with support for up to four connected displays.
- Enjoy immediate productivity with support for cloud computing and Dell Flexible Computing solutions.
An efficient design for any workspace
With four sizes to choose from — mini tower, desktop, small form factor and ultrasmall form factor — the OptiPlex™ 790 desktop can blend seamlessly into virtually any office environment and is designed to respect our planet and your budget.
- Intel® CoreTM i7 (2600, 2600S)
Intel® CoreTM i5 (2500, 2400, 2500S, 2400S)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64bit (English)
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32bit (English)
Windows® 7 Professional 32bit (English) (EMRP)
Windows® 7 Professional 64bit (English) (EMRP)
- Intel® Q65 Express Chipset
Dell 19 in 1 Media Card Reader (MT & DT only)
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2000 [with iCore Dual/Quad core class CPU-GPU combo]
Optional 1GB AMD RADEON HD 6450
Optional 512MB AMD RADEON HD 6350
- MT, DT & SFF
10 External USB 2.0 ports (1 Internal USB 2.0 for MT & DT only), 1 Serial; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 DisplayPort; 2 PS/2; 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker), optional USB 3.0 PCIe card
7 External USB 2.0 ports
Optional Parallel/2nd Serial PCIe card
DT & SFF
Optional 2nd Serial PCIe card
MT & DT
Optional 1394a PCI card
- Trusted Platform Module7 (TPM) 1.2 (select countries)
- Environmental and Regulatory Standards:
Environmental Standards (eco-labels):
Energy Star 5.0, EPEAT GOLD, CECP, TCO 3, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, Japan Green PC, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS, Blue Angel
Other Environmental Options:
Dell Energy Smart settings; Carbon Off-set; System Recycle (Asset Recovery Service)
Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
Regulatory Model (Mini-Tower): D09M
Regulatory Type (Mini-Tower): D09M001
Regulatory Model (Desktop): D05D
Regulatory Type (Desktop): D05D001
Regulatory Model (Small Form Factor): D03S
Regulatory Type (Small Form Factor): D03S001
Regulatory Model (Ultra Small Form Factor): D01U
Regulatory Type (Ultra Small Form Factor): D01U002
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price