Mobile, productive and built to last
Enjoy business-rugged performance with the redesigned Dell Latitude™ E6420. This laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and convenient manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Mobile versatility with 14"(35.6 cm) full HD, multi-touch LED display, Quad Core & discrete graphics options
- Stylishly armored top to bottom with hard-wearing and MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, powder-coated base and spill resistant keyboard
- Backlit keyboard, extended battery life and media bay options for outstanding productivity
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard, thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with a hard-wearing anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops — and your company data — are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
Efficient manageabilityManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family business-class laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize, select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
NVIDIA® NVS™ 4200M (DDR3 512MB) Discrete Graphics with Optimus
- 14.0 HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
14.0 HD (1366x768) LED w/2 finger multi-touch touchscreen
14.0 HD+ (1600x900) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Advanced -N + WiMAX 6250
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband & GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphones
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Memory card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard
Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
SmartCard Reader, optional Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader
USB 3.0 Module option via optical bay
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 13.86" / 352mm
Height: (front/back) 1.06"/26.90mm to 1.28"/32.40mm
Depth: 9.49" / 241.00mm
Starting weight: 4.56lbs / 2.07kg (with 4-cell battery and airbay)
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Panel Option (2-finger touch)
- 4-cell (40Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (87Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty* Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
3-cell (30Whr) E-Modular Bay II Battery
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter (150 Watt AC Adapter for Halogen Free Offering)
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)