High-end performance in a thin, light design
Windows 8 Pro - Latitude performance packed into a sleek Ultrabook™ featuring 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, an optional 12" touchscreen and a beautiful design."Weight from 2.9lbs"
- Starting Price €1,629
- Offer Price €1,059
Elite, durable designGet down to business with an Ultrabook™ that features a 12" touchscreen display and a beautiful design.
- The thin (20mm) and lightweight (starting at 2.99 lbs/1.31 kg with a 3-cell battery)* Latitude 12 comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.
- Along with Windows 8 comes touchscreen capability and a carbon-fiber-backed display with edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.
Wirelessly connect Latitude 12 7000 Series to compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment peripherals with available WiGig docking technology. And if you have traditional E-Family docking stations in your office, the Latitude 12 7000 Series Ultrabook™ is compatible with those, too.
Latitude 12 7000 Series also features Intel® wireless display (WiDi) technology*, allowing everything on your laptop screen to be viewed simultaneously on a WiDi-enabled television or projector.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
Damage-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ displayDell touch-enabled displays offer an optimal viewing experience, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™. Strength, beauty and confidence – just three more things that make the Latitude 12 7000 Series a great partner in business.
The most secure business Ultrabook™
- Latitude 12 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The most manageable business Ultrabook™Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. *
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
Designed for laptops with up to 14" screens, this premium leather case offers convenient storage and protection.
Connect a VGA monitor or projector to the Mini Display Port on your Dell system.
Dazzle your audience in the conference room and beyond with the palm-sized, multimedia Dell Mobile Projector - M115HD with bright LED technology.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport*, for 24/7 direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® Core™ i5 (4310U)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8 License, Media) English,French,German,Dutch,Italian
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8 License, Media) English
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) Multi-Language English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) Multi-Language English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 7 Professional (32Bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional (32Bit) Multi-Language - English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) Multi-Language - English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media) English
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media)- English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) Multi-Language English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) Multi-Language English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
- Windows 7 Professional (32Bit) Multi-Language - English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) Multi-Language - English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) Multi-Language English,Finnish,Swedish,Norwegian,Danish
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) Multi-Language - English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media)- English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
- Microsoft Approval required Windows 8.1 Pro National Academic (64Bit) German
- Intel® Integrated HD Graphics 4400
- 31.7cm (12.5) HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (802.11ac 2x2, + Bluetooth 4.0)
Dell Wireless 1601 (802.11n 2x2, + Bluetooth & WiGig) (Coming Soon!)
Dell Wireless 1506 (802.11g/n 1x1, no Bluetooth)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5570 HSPA+ Mini Card (Coming Soon!)
Dell Wireless™ 5808 LTE Mobile Broadband
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo global headset jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphones
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
Network connector (RJ-45) - 1
USB 3.0 - 3
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack - 1
HDMI - 1
mDisplayPort - 1
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
Optional SmartCard Reader/Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader or FIPS Fingerprint
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 12.2" / 310.5mm
Depth: 8.3" / 211.0mm
2.99lbs / 1.36kg (with 3-cell battery)
Single Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
- 65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
65W BFR/PVC Free AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
3-cell (31Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
4-cell (42Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
- Intel® vPro™* Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Factory Image Load, BIOS Customization, Hardwar Customization, Asset Tagging and Reporting
On the go:
Dell Executive leather carrying case, Dell mDP to VGA adapter, Dell UltraMobile projector, Dell 90W Auto/Air charger with power cord
In the office:
Dell E-series Port Replicator or D5000 WiGig Dock, UltraSharp Monitors, Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.