מתג מסוף PowerEdge 2160AS של Dell
The console switches come with a choice of two Server Interface Pods (SIPs) — PS/2 or USB — to fit a variety of server needs. A SIP replaces a bulky KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) cable by converting the keyboard, monitor and mouse signals from a server and driving them up to 15 meters (50 feet) through a single Category 5 (CAT 5) cable. The SIP cable draws its power from the server and has a Keep Alive functionality that is designed to keep the server working properly with or without connectivity to the unit.
The switches enable cross-platform management using the On-Screen Configuration and Activity Reporting (OSCAR® ) interface. With the OSCAR interface, administrators can easily configure the switch system and select the different servers. Computers can be identified by unique name, electronic ID (EID) or port number, allowing users to assign unique server names.
An optional accessory to these units is the Dell Port Expansion Module (PEM), which is a passive device that can be mounted next to the railing of the rack. A PEM connects to one system port on the switch and then eight servers. With a PEM connected to each of the 16 ports on the 2160AS, the total system capacity of a 2160AS expands to 128 total servers.
Other highlights include:
- Connectivity — features intelligent analog ports
- Flash upgradeable — designed for future hardware compatibility
- Flexibility — provides access and control of multiple servers from a single screen
- Integration — works with wireless KVM (local port extension) and KVM over IP (cascading/tiering)
- Scalability — grows with an expanding IT environment
- Space-efficient design — occupies 0U in a Dell Rack
- CAT 5 cabling — reduces cable bulk
- Operating Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
Power Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz Auto Sensing
Input Power: 40 W Maximum
- Width: 16.9 in. (42.9cm)
Depth: 6.52 in. (16.56cm)
Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg) without cables
Computers: PS/2 and USB
Monitors: VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA II with adapter) maximum resolution
Local Port: 1024 X 768 at 75 Hz, Analog Port Maximum 1600x1280@ 75 Hz
תנאי הפעלה סביבתיים
- טמפרטורת הפעלה: 10 עד 40 מעלות צלזיוס (50 עד 122 מעלות פרנהייט)
טמפרטורת אחסון: -20 עד 60 מעלות צלזיוס (-4 עד 140 מעלות פרנהייט)