Exceptional speed and quality
Discover excellent print quality, exceptional value and outstanding reliability with the blazing-fast Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer.
Superb PerformanceThe Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer slashes printing and waiting time while delivering high-quality laser prints.
- Blazing Print Speeds: The Dell 5130cdn delivers A4-sized pages at a speed of up to 45 ppm (pages per minute) in both mono and colour. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.) Print duplex pages at up to 36 ppm (A4) in both mono and colour. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.)
- Fast Warm-Up: The Dell 5130cdn delivers a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 8.5 seconds in mono and 10 seconds in colour.
- Excellent Print Quality: ColourbyDell technology incorporates an innovative print engine, advanced image-enhancement algorithm and advanced toner technology to deliver brilliant colour printouts with crisp, clear text.
- Rich, Glossy Colour Images: Advanced EA-Eco Toner emulsion aggregation process saturates paper with superfine toner particles for brilliant colour reproduction.
- 1GB memory: Process and print large, complex files efficiently with the large 1GB memory - now included at no additional charge.
- Private/Public Mail Box Print: Store print jobs, such as forms and templates, in the built-in memory and print them when required. Stored jobs are easily released via the printer control panel.
- Proof Print: Prevent waste from misprints in large print projects. A collated print job is stored in the memory, but only a single copy is released for printing. When the user is satisfied with the proof printout, the remaining copies can be released for print.
- Secure Print: With this security feature, print jobs are password protected and released using a valid user PIN, keeping sensitive documents private.
- Windows® 10 compatible
Exceptional Long-Term Value
Save money in the short term and the long run with the scalable, productivity-boosting Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer.
Designed to help control print and office expenses, the Dell 5130cdn offers one of the most compelling total costs of printing (TCOP) and costs per page (CPP) in the industry.
Dell ColourTrack Pro technology can lower your total cost of printing by remotely defining colour-printing rights and setting print-volume limitations.
Energy Star® 1.1 qualified and EPEAT® Silver registered in the US, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Printer reduces power consumption up to 31% compared to the previous-generation Dell 5110cn with the new EA-Eco Toners.
Easy to Set Up, Manage and Use
From setup and printer management through toner replacement and maintenance, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer is designed to make life easier for IT staff as well as for end users.
- Setup Navigator: Get easy setup with animated guidance on features ranging from wireless configuration to troubleshooting.
- Remote Printer Management: The Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool lets you manage the 5130cdn printer remotely using a Web browser.
- ColourTrack Pro: This advanced yet easy colour-printing access and management tool allows shareable external-server authentification.
- Easy Toner Maintenance & Purchase: The Dell Toner Management System™ alerts you when you're low on toner and streamlines the process of ordering replacement toner.
- Intuitive User Controls: Thoughtful design features include an LCD panel, 5-way cursor keypads, three user buttons, and dedicated wrinkle-free envelope-printing mode.
Outstanding ReliabilityDesigned for durability, and backed by several levels of Dell protection, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer can meet the most demanding printing requirements, day in and day out.
- High Productivity: Maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages.
- High-Yield Toner Options: High capacity of 18k* (mono) and 12k* (colour) for longer service between toner changes.
- Comprehensive Service & Protection: Get help virtually anytime,during the standard service and limited hardware warranty periods. Standard 1-year/service and support includes toll-free 24x7 tech support. Next Business Day On-Site Service After Remote Diagnosis. Up to 5-year extended service options and Dell ProSupport™ * service options available. User maintenance kit is included in base and extended limited hardware warranty.
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.