Exceptionally fast. Brilliant colour. Amazingly small.
Finally, everything you need in an office colour printer, but in a smaller package. Enjoy high-quality printouts and fast printing speeds with the Dell™ 1250c Colour Printer, the world’s smallest A4 colour laser-class printer* with amazing colour.
- Maximize your workspace with this compact printer, which will fit almost anywhere in the workplace
- Stand out from the crowd with amazing colour printouts
- Rest easy, knowing your printer needs low maintenance, thanks to a drum and fuser unit designed to last the life of the printer
Fast printing, amazing quality
Meet the reliable, revolutionary and compact printer that's ready to work hard for your business. The Dell 1250c prints 10 colour pages per minute (actual print speed will vary with use) and operates with low maintenance to help you work more efficiently.
Superior print quality can be yours with Colour by Dell and Dell Clear View LED technologyMake a big impression with brilliant printouts from the compact, hard-working 1250c printer. Experience rich, true-to-life tones with Colour by Dell . And rest easy knowing your documents will print right, thanks to Dell Clear View LED technology.
- Colour by Dell Experience the amazing colour, high-quality finishing and superb image quality for your printed documents. Your business can get a whole new level of picture quality, thanks to the total print quality solutions combining sophisticated print engine design, advanced toner and image enhancement technologies.
- Dell Clear View LED You can now get excellent print quality and reliable printing with low maintenance, all in a small and energy-efficient printer design, made possible by Dell Clear View LED technology. Featuring a small intelligent self-scanning print head and enhanced imaging controller, this state of the art imaging technology allows an incredibly compact printer that still delivers high-quality printouts.
Service and support you deserve
Help keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running smoothly with technical support that is just a phone call away.
Help simplify the management and maintenance of your printer by adding optional Dell ProSupport™ with on-site service available.
- Printer Type
Colour-capable LED printer
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
Speed - 600 x 600 dpi Mono/Colour, Up to 12 ppm mono and up to 10 ppm colour (letter/A4)
Printer Language and fonts:
- Maximum Paper Input Capacity
Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
Media Types Supported
Plain paper (Normal, Thick); Cover (106-163g/m2 ); Coated paper (106-163g/m2 ); Label; Envelope; Recycled Paper; Hagaki (190gsm)
- Up to 30000 pages per month
- Windows - Microsoft® Windows® 7 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista® 32bit/64bit (Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business), Windows Server 2008 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit (Home & Pro), Windows 2003 Server 32bit/64bit, Windows Server 2008 R2
Mac - Mac OS®: 10.3.9 or later (Power PC 32 bit), 10.4.11 or later (Power PC 32 bit/ Intel 32 bit), 10.5 with latest update (Power PC 32/64 bit/ Intel 32/64 bit), 10.6 with the latest update (Intel 32/64 bit)
- USB 2.0 (high speed) Client port
- Dell 1250c Colour Printer
Installation Software CD (Printer Driver & Dell Supplies Management Software)
Dell 1250c Ship-With Black Cartridge (700 page yield3)
Dell 1250c Ship-With Colour Cartridges (700 page yield3)
Product Information Guide
Blue Angel Techsheet (EMEA only)
GS-Mark Techsheet (EMEA only) and Hardware Recycle Program label and instructions
- 2 Buttons, 11 Graphically lit LEDs
- Printer Dimensions (W x D x H)
394 x 300 x 225 mm
10.5 kg (with consumables)
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.