Ruggedized. Fanless. Flexible.
Powerful Embedded Box PC with flexible connectivity. Industrially ruggedized and ready to handle your high-bandwidth projects.
Speed solutions to market in weeks, not months.
The potential to do so much more.The rugged-yet-flexible embedded computer is perfect for high-bandwidth industrial PC and IoT uses.
Rugged and durable: Runs at a minimum operating temperature range of 0-50 degrees Celsius and designed to MIL-STD-810G.
More power to you: Multi-core Intel® [Core™ i[x]/r] [multi-]processors and graphics cards increase high-bandwidth performance.
Easy to manage: Get Dell top-ranked IT security plus remote management options via the cloud.
Ports & Slots
Dimensions and weight
- • Dual Core Intel Celeron G3900E 2.4GHz
• Dual Core Intel Core i3-6100E 2.7GHz
• Quad Core Intel Core i5- 6330EQ 3.4GHz
• Quad Core Intel Core i7-6820EQ 3.5GHz
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Embedded 64bit
Ubuntu Desktop 16.04
- Up to 128GB SSD
Up to 1TB HDD
- 4GB DDR4
- Height: 270mm (10.5) | Width: 249mm (9.8) | Depth: 107mm (4.2) | Weight: 12.8lb (5.8kg)
- IP30 Rating
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- 4 USB 2.0
4 USB 3.0
- Fanless design, optimized for wall, DIN-rail and VESA mounting
I/O Expansion Slots
- 2 Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‐45)
Serial Interfaces: 4 x RS‐232/422/485 (set by BIOS)
- Wireless 802.11 LAN Card
- Optional Dell Boomi and Statistica software for backend data integration and distributed analytics.
Optional Dell Edge Device Manager (EDM) for cloud-based device management. Support for third-party software solutions, including offerings from our qualified ISV partners.
- Nominal input 24V DC (12-26V)
- Commercial services vary. Limited hardware warranty with mail-in service; ProSupport with on-site service after remote diagnosis, up to 5 years.
- 2 RJ-45
4 USB 2.0
4 USB 3.0
4 RS-232/422/485 (set by BiOS)
We’ve got your Embedded PC covered.
Choose Dell ProSupport for 24x7x365 direct access to in-region engineers for advanced hardware and OS support. When necessary, and for Embedded PCs equipped with solid-state drive, Dell will provide next business day, onsite service after remote diagnosis.
Dell Deployment Services
Deployment services ensure your Embedded Box PC is configured accurately and quickly by our highly skilled experts.
Configuration & Flexible Branding
OEM-Ready version available for OEMs. From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your Embedded PCs can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. Some options, such as memory and operating systems, change for OEM-ready.