The ideal netbook for business.
Whether you need a compact computing solution or a secondary PC to use on the road, Dell™ Latitude™ 2120 can help you achieve more every day, in virtually any work setting.
- Collaborate — Stay in touch with colleagues and customers using the embedded mobile broadband* and Webcam options.
- Do more — Enjoy easy multitasking with options such as a multi-touch HD panel and Intel® Atom™ N550 dual-core processors.
- Stay confident — Get the recognized service and support of the Dell Latitude family, including Dell ProSupport services.*
Discover smart functionalityEnjoy easy mobile collaboration wherever work takes you. Latitude 2120's robust design and smart connectivity options help keep your office at your fingertips.
- Flexible connectivity — Connect to the Internet, the office and even virtualized computing environments from virtually anywhere.*
- Smart collaboration — Collaborate with ease using the built-in microphone, Webcam and optional HD multitouch screen.
- Road-ready design — Get protection against drops from Latitude 2120's rubberized, easy-grip outer casing.
- Coverage inside and out — Upgrade your keyboard to include antimicrobial protection* and a tamper-resistant design to help prevent lost key caps.
- Versatile data storage — For low power consumption, quiet performance and fast access to data.
Discover true flexibility
The lightweight, portable Latitude™ 2120 makes the perfect secondary system or shared device.
Choose from three anti-glare LED displays with options such as multi-touch controls, 90/180/270 image rotation and HD (high-definition) resolution.
Get support for multitasking and intensive applications when you choose the Intel® Atom™ processor N550 option.
Outfit your Latitude 2120 with one of two durable rubberized finishes in black, blue. (Colors not available in all regions.)
Get peace of mind over the life cycle of your Latitude 2120 with a long-life six-cell battery, which includes a three-year warranty. (coming in April 2011)
Discover Latitude fundamentals.Experience a cost-efficient mobile computing solution that includes all the core fundamentals of the business-proven Dell Latitude family.
- Simplified management: Push updates overnight to the stored netbooks in the Dell Mobile Computing Station (sold separately) via a remote system management solutions such as Dell KACE.
- Easy, efficient response to business: Enable solutions such as collaborative meetings or secondary managed systems for desktop users with optional full systems-management support (wake on LAN, ASF, SMS and more).
- Designed for low TCO: Get the low cost of ownership your business deserves with service and support options to assist with maintenance over the lifecycle of your Latitude 2120.
- Long-term stability: Take advantage of the Latitude commitment to image stability and image management through Dell's Custom Factory Integration program. Get the support you need now and later with optional Dell ProSupport services.*
- Intel® Atom™ Processor N455, N550 Dual Core
- Windows® 7 Starter 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit
- DDR3 SDRAM (667MHz) 1GB 1DIMM or 2GB 1DIMM
- Intel® NM10
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
Intel® GMA w/ Broadcom Crystal HD Media Accelerator
- 25.7cm (10.1) WSVGA (1024x600) Anti-glare LED-backlit
25.7cm (10.1) HD (1366x768) Anti-glare LED-backlit
25.7cm (10.1) HD (1366x768) Anti-glare LED-backlit with Multi-Touc
- External USB DVD+/-RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMax Options:
Broadcom BGN (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Broadcom AGN (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- Dual Kensington lock slots
- Headphone/Microphone jack
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)
USB 2.0 (3)
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
3-in-1 card reader
1 Full and 1 Half Mini Card Slots
Weight* & Dimensions:
Preliminary Starting weight: 1.31kg / 2.90lbs (with 3-cell battery)
Width: 26.5cm/ 10.43
Depth: 18.7cm/ 7.36
Height: (front/back) 2.25-3.99cm/ 0.89 - 1.57
- 65 Watt AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Battery Options:
3-cell (28Wh) Lithium ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (56Wh) Lithium ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (54 Wh) 3 Year Warranty Lithium ion battery. This battery will be available in April 2011
Optional tamper-resistant keyboard design with anti-microbial protection
Multi-Touch Screen (HD panel only)