A compact laptop designed for durability
Durable 14" (35.5 cms) laptop offering advanced hard drive protection and a Tri-Metal™ chassis.
Help safeguard your data with a complete array of available protections, including trusted platform module (TPM)*, Dell™ Data Protection | Access and Dell™ Data Protection│Encryption*.
Find Out More
From deployment to ongoing maintenance and support, Latitude can help you simplify IT management with remote access, remote battery and BIOS management capability and optional Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient out-of-band management.
Find Out More
Long-term stability backed by proven service
Invest in a laptop that provides long-term stability through a carefully planned and executed evolutionary lifecycle and managed transitions.
Find Out More
Inspired designDiscover real-world durability and dependability in a laptop designed for the rigors of work on the move.
Travel with confidence knowing that the Latitude™ E6430 is protected. From its Tri-metal™ chassis to its enhanced hard drive isolation, the E6430 is a capable partner.
Find Out More
The Right Fit
No matter which Latitude you choose, your organization benefits from seamless integration with other Latitude E-Family laptops, docking stations and accessories.
Find Out More
Environmentally conscious design
Latitude can help your organization meet its environmental goals with an energy-efficient design that’s brominated flame retardant (BFR) and PVC free*.
Find Out More
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3-3110M Processor (2.4GHz, 3M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM Processor (2.4GHz, 6M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3-3130M Processor (2.6GHz, 3M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3230M Processor (2.6GHz, 3M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3340M Processor (2.7GHz, 3M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3380M Processor (2.9GHz, 3M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3540M Processor (3.0GHz, 4M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3740QM Processor (2.7GHz, 6M Cache)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3-3120M Processor (2.5GHz, 3M Cache)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit (English), No Media
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit (English), No Media
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (English), No Media
- Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (English), No Media
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-bit (English), No Media
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit (English), No Media
- Windows 8 64-bit, English, No Media
- Windows 8 Single Language 64-bit, English, No Media
- Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, English, No Media
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- 2GB (1x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 4GB (2x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 6GB (4GB + 2GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 8GB (2X4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 8GB (1X8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 16GB (2X8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 2GB (1x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 4GB (2x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Mobile Intel® QM77 Express Chipset
Intel Responsiveness Technologies
Optional Intel Rapid Start Technology (SSD is required)
Optional Intel Smart Connect Technology* (SSD is required)
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000 for Intel Core i3/i5 Processors
Intel® HD Graphics 4000 for Intel Core i3/i5/i7 3xxxM Processors
NVIDIA®NVS™5200M (GDDR5 1GB) Discrete Graphic with Optimus
- 14.0” HD (1366x768) Anti‐Glare LED‐backlit
14.0” HD+ (1600x900) Anti‐Glare LED‐backlit
- DVD‐ROM, DVD+/‐RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced‐N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Advanced ‐N + WiMAX 6250
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate‐N 6300
Dell Wireless 1504 (802.11g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1540 (802.11n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi‐mode HSPA‐EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A‐GPS*
Dell Wireless™ 5560 Single‐mode HSPA Mini Card with A‐GPS
Dell Wireless 380Bluetooth® 4.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphones
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ‐45)
USB 2.0 (2) – 1 USB/eSATA combo; USB3.0 (2)
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Memory card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard
Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI
1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots
Optional SmartCard Reader/Contactless SmartCard Reader/Fingerprint Reader
USB3.0 Module option via optical bay
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 352mm (13.86)
Height: (front/back) 26.60mm (1.05) to 32.40mm (1.27)
Depth: 241.00mm (9.49)
Starting weight: 2.014kg (4.44lbs) (with 4‐cell battery, airbay, and optional SSD)
Single Pointing Keyboard: Standard
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit Option
- 4‐cell (40Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6‐cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9‐cell (87Wh) 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty* Lithium Ion battery
9‐cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
3‐cell (30Whr) E‐Modular Bay II Battery
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Seamless Desktop Transitions: E-Port and E-Port PlusTransition seamlessly to a desktop environment with the new E-Port and E-Port Plus docking solutions featuring true hot docking and undocking capabilities. Both docking solutions provide an expansive compliment of USB, powered eSATA and graphics ports. Connect to networks, keyboards, monitors, and other peripherals quickly and easily instead of attaching cables every time.
Effortless Desktop Flexibility: E-Family Stands TestThe E-View Laptop Stand features enhanced adjustment design, which allows easy movement for both height and distance. E-View Laptop Stand is also a perfect companion to any flat panel. By leveraging the native LCD of your laptop, you can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup.
Recent generation Dell Flat Panel monitors can be easily mounted on this elegant stand through Dell quick disconnect mount. Third party and older generation Dell flat panel monitors can be mounted through an optional E-Vesa Mount adapter.
The E-Legacy Extender can be snapped onto your E-Family notebooks through the docking connector and adds little weight to your system (0.21kg). It is ideal for those who still rely on legacy ports (serial port, parallel port, or PS/2 port) regularly.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|Speed of Response||Protection||Premium Proactive|
|International On-site* Service* provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling.|
Specialized On-site Options enable you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus "how-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100, E5400, E5500. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Bring the possibility of greater back-end client control to your Latitude™ environment through a range of Dell™ solutions and services.
Dell Data Protection│Encryption
Protect data on hard drives and removable media across your network through encryption and strong authentication.
- Simplify endpoint data security with a single solution designed for system disks and removable media.
- Monitor client security remotely.
- Meet compliance requirements for sensitive data and IP management.
- Speed deployment with one-touch preset compliance policy templates.
- Deny access to unauthorized users in the event of loss or theft.
Dell Systems Management
From hardware such as Dell KACE™ appliances to software management solutions such as System Center Configuration Manager, we’ve made it easier than ever to manage large fleets of Latitude™ laptops.
- Automate everyday management tasks with tools and utilities.
- Manage multiple devices from a single console.
- Accelerate deployment processes.
- Monitor the status and health of systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers and monitor power usage remotely.
- Automate updates and inventory tracking with a Dell KACE appliance.
Dell Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Solution
Combining purpose-built hardware, software and services, Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions centralize IT control, giving you access virtually anytime and anywhere.
- Access your desktop through the cloud using a broad choice of clients.
- Simplify your organization’s backup, restore, encryption and email management duties.
- You decide how much control you want — Dell can build your solution and manage it for you, or you can manage desktop virtualization yourself.