Practical, productive and just the right size
The Latitude ST features Windows-enabled power in the body of a touch screen slate, combining the mobility of a tablet with the manageability, security and compatibility you expect from Dell™ Latitude.
- Familiar features: Hit the ground running with an OS interface you already know. Produce and edit business documents on the go with the Latitude ST, powered by Intel® Atom™ processors and running Windows 7 Professional (optional).
- Enterprise ready: Enterprise-class security features and network compatibility let you manage the Latitude ST just as you would any other PC.
- Convenient size: Starting at less than 894 g (2 pounds),* this multi-touch tablet can follow you anywhere, and with a screen size of 270 mm (10.1), it’s big enough for work applications.
The office in the palm of your hand.
Built for professionals who spend more time standing than sitting at a desk, the lightweight Latitude ST offers an ideal balance between tablet convenience and PC productivity so you can get more done anytime, anywhere.
One tablet. Infinite possibilities.
For professionals working in the field, the office might be a busy parking lot, a hospital bedside or a hectic classroom. With the Latitude ST slate, you get Windows® 7 power wherever the workday takes you.
- Operating system. Windows® 7 Professional.
- It’s just what the doctor ordered. Taking good notes on Latitude™ ST is as easy using the N-Trig® stylus or gesture-enabled multi-touch screen. Medical professionals can view client history, make prescription submissions and perform secure research on a single device that makes the rounds with them, or even monitor and advise patients remotely.
- A picture is worth 1,000 words. Capture images on the go with a front-facing 720p camera and a 5.0MP back-facing camera and ensure you got the shot with the 10.1" WXGA (1280 x 800) display. With the easily portable Latitude ST, insurance adjusters can easily document accidents, complete forms and obtain signatures while out in the field.
- Engage the connected generation. Students will appreciate the fun, simple interface of Latitude ST, complete with captivating Intel® GMA 600 graphics. Educators can play instructional films and make presentations via a television connection and move around the room without ever losing their place in the lesson.
The tablet that’s much more than entertainment.
- Intel® Atom™ (Z670)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-bit (English), No Media
- Mobile Intel® SM35 Chipset
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 600
- 10.1" WXGA (1280x800) Wide Viewing Angle LED with chemically strengthened glass, Pen & Touch Input
- Up to 256GB* Solid State hard drive
- External USB DVD+/-RW (optional)
- Wireless LAN + Bluetooth (Standard):
Dell Wireless 1535C (802.11 a/b/g/n 1x1) and Bluetooth 4.0 LE Combo Card
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA+ Mini Card with A-GPS
- High Quality Mono Speaker
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated digital microphone
Integrated 720p HD front facing video webcam and 5.0 Mpixel rear facing camera
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- USB 2.0 (1), SD Memory card reader, HDMI
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Digital Pen garage, Docking Connector
1 SIM Card Slot (when purchased with Mobile Broadband)
Dimensions & Weight:
Width: 270mm (10.63)
Height: 15mm (0.59)
Depth: 186mm (7.32)
Weight: Starting at 816g (1.8lbs ) (without Mobile Broadband)
Capacitive Multi-touch Screen and Digital Pen (standard)
Latitude ST Series Docking Station with 3 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit LAN, HDMI and Audio Out
Available accessories include: Kensington Protective Case with Screen Protector, Nylon Sleeve Case, HDMI to DVI Adapter, 3M Privacy film
- Compatible with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
TPM 1.2, Security Lock Slot
SyncUP powered by Nero, Cyberlink Power DVD™, Waves Maxx Audio 3, Skype Video Conferencing, Dell Webcam Central, Adobe Acrobat
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™* starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus 'how-to' support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server®, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
Additional Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International Onsite Service* provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized Onsite Options allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection help protect sensitive data.|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell™ Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell-Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customer to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offer safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.