Designed for perfectplacement.
Available withWindows 8.1 Small and growing businesses can have essential performance anywhere with the ultra-compact OptiPlex 3020 Micro Desktop and a range of custom mounts.
Available with Windows 10 Pro
Essential performance in micro design
All of the management features you expect from OptiPlexReduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
Centralize control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
The micro PC with big security optionsDell Data Protection | Encryption
This optional feature protects your data across all endpoints, including external media, self-encrypting drives and in public cloud storage.
Dell Data Protection | Security Tools
Pre-installed software provides security and identity protection through authentication support for Windows passwords, fingerprint readers and self-encrypting drives.
Chassis intrusion detection switch
Quickly and easily identify whether someone has accessed the interior of your OptiPlex Micro PC with an available chassis intrusion detection switch.
Incredibly versatile mounting options
The new Dell OptiPlex 3020 Micro PC brings great power and freedom to just about any workspace with a complete range of optional mounts:
Dell OptiPlex Micro Vertical Stand
Dell OptiPlex Micro Console Enclosure with optical drive
Dell OptiPlex Micro All-in-One Mount
Dell OptiPlex Micro VESA Mount
Dell OptiPlex Micro Dual VESA Mount
Dell OptiPlex Micro All-in-One Mount for E-Series Displays
Designed for environmental responsibilityHelp lower your energy use and reduce your company’s environmental footprint with highly efficient and compact OptiPlex desktops. The OptiPlex 3020 Micro is designed for efficiency from the ground up with ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance, EPEAT registration and efficient external power adapters.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
Dell Configuration ServicesSave time and reduce deployment complexities with a service that can ensure your systems are uniformly pre-configured and ready to go when they arrive.
- Intel® 4th generation Core™ i5 Quad Core (84W for MT & SFF, 35W for micro)
Core™ i3 Dual Core
Pentium® Dual Core and Celeron® Dual Core (65W for MT & SFF, 35W for micro)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Ubuntu® (select countries)
- 2 Long DIMM slots;
2 SO- DIMM slots;
Non-ECC dual-channel 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, supports up to 16GB
- Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB
Supports Solid State Drives, Hybrid and Hybrid Opal SED FIPS No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600 (with select CPUs)
Supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
- Supports optional optical disc drives by external USB or Optical Drive console.
- Trusted Platform Module* (TPM) 1.2, Dell Data Protection|SecurityTools, Dell Data Protection|Encryption, Chassis lock slot support, Chassis Intrusion Switch, Setup/BIOS Password, I/O Interface Security, optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel ® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Intel® Anti-Theft Technology, KACE Security, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for optional Computrace*
- In-Band Systems Management
- Limited Hardware Warranty* ; Standard Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* (term varies by region); Optional 3-year Dell ProSupport™ for IT; 4 year and 5 year service and support options*
Factory image load, BIOS customization, hardware customization, asset tagging, reporting
- 2 external USB 3.0 Ports
6 external USB 2.0 Ports
Network Connector (RJ-45)
- Integrated Realtek® RTL8151GD Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000
Optional wireless M.2 802.11ac card
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 6.0, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, South Korea E-standby, South Korea Eco-label (for SFF only), EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service.
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment