Price, Productivity and Peace of Mind
The affordable 14" Vostro™ 1088 is packed with great technology to help keep you connected*, productive and worry-free.
- Flexible Connectivity: Keep in touch and connected* with integrated Draft Wireless-N Wi-Fi*
- Productivity-Boosting Features: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processors & energy-efficient WLED screen
- Easy to Buy & Own: Worry-free reliability with Dell support
At a GlanceGrow your business and stretch your budget with the easy-to-own 14" Dell™ Vostro™ 1088 – no IT staff required!
Versatile, Mobile Connectivity
From boardrooms to coffee shops to airports and beyond, the portable, flexible Vostro 1088 helps you stay connected* and make every minute count.
The affordable Vostro 1088 takes advantage of the latest technology so you can take care of your business, whether you're at your desk or on the road.
Reliability, Durability & Support
From purchase and setup to support options, the Vostro 1088 is designed to help you keep your focus on your business, not PC management.
- Intel® 45 Express chipset
- 8X DVD+/-RW
- 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
90 Watt AC Adapter
- 1 speaker
Integrated 2.0 MP camera with digital microphone
- Wireless LAN — 802.11b/g/n
Dell Wireless Bluetooth™ module (Optional)
Integrated Wired — Gigabit Ethernet network standard; Integrated Modem
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ45) RJ11
(4) USB 2.0
AC adapter connector
5-in-1 card reader
34 mm ExpressCard slot
Dimensions & Weight*:
Width: 13.4" / 340mm
Height: 0.98-1.4" / 25.0-35.6mm
Depth: 9.6" / 242.5
Starting weight with a 6-cell battery and 8X DVD+/-RW Optical Drive is 4.87lbs/2.2kg
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, DellConnect™*
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty with Return Services* and Hardware Warranty Support for the length of the warranty term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™ (via broadband connection)
- One-year Dell DataSafe Online Backup to easily back up and protect your data (optional)
Vostro Services and Support
|You asked for a complete package. We listened.|
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Dell Accidental Damage Service* – Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Computrace Theft Protection - Tracks stolen systems and remotely wipes sensitive data
Keep Your Hard Drive - Retain a failed hard drive and receive one replacement drive while under warranty.
Hard Drive Data Recovery - Recover your data, even if you forgot to back it up.
Certified Data Destruction - Destroys data, provides certification of destruction, and disposes of the disk.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Laptop and Desktop Deployment - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and then let Dell professionals install them for you.
|Maintenance Services |
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your One-year Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 100GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site* service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site*Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service* – parts, labor and limited warranty.