Workspace Meets Desk Space. From Rs 38,900
Small businesses seeking the processor power of a desktop in a more flexible, space-saving design.
At a GlanceThe powerful, space-saving Vostro All-in-One transforms desktop computing with its sleek clutter-free design and full desktop processor power. (Mounting bracket sold separately.)
Enjoy a Beautiful, Functional Workspace
Start transforming your workspace from the moment you take your Vostro All-in-One out of the box:
Full Desktop Processing Power at a Price You Can Afford
Beneath its elegant looks, the Vostro All-in-One offers the desktop processing power and productivity features your business needs to stay competitive:
Specialised IT Support Designed with You in MindYour Vostro All-in-One arrives with the IT support, service and protection options you need so you can reduce downtime and focus on your business:
- Simplified Data Backup: Your Vostro AIO comes equipped with Dell Backup* and Recovery Manager* to keep your business data safe.
- Specialised Support: Dell's specially trained small-business technicians can provide support either by phone or via DellConnect™ online troubleshooting.*
- Advanced Support & Data Protection Services: Add Dell ProSupport* with Next Business Day Onsite Service* after Remote Diagnosis option as well as these Dell ProSupport data protection services: Keep Your Hard Drive, Certified Data Destruction and Hard Drive Data Recovery.
- CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service:* Protect your investment against spills, drops, power surges and breakage.
- Limited Hardware Warranty: All Vostro All-in-One computers include a 30-day guarantee and 1-year limited hardware warranty.*
- Intel® Celeron® , Intel® Pentium® Dual Core, and Intel Core™2 Duo
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows Vista Business 32-Bit
Windows Vista Home Basic 32-Bit
Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
- Intel® G41 + ICH 7
- Intel® GMA X4500, Integrated on board graphics
- 1 X hard drives 8.9cm (3.5"), 7200 RPM
Sizes include: 80GB , 160GB
- No Optical drive
Slim Tray loaded DVD R/W (Combo) - 8X
10/100/1000 Ethernet (Standard feature)
Dell Wireless 1397 Half Mini-Card (Optional on selected models)
Fire Wire IEEE 1394a (Optional on select models)
- Integrated 2 X 2W Stereo High Definition Audio (Optional feature on select models)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
- Power Supply:
130W, 100~240VAC 50~60Hz
Vostro™ Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options. You can be confident of the right support - to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport for End-Users – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast Access to a certified technician in an average of two minutes or less support.
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non Dell hardware, we'll utilize our relationship with select third-party vendors and act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to you business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – Can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Optional Installation and Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional Repair ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 3 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited hardware warranty up to 4 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 4 years.