Style minded road users seeking a lightweight and optional Intel® Core™ i5 processors.
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Don't sacrifice the features you crave just to stay under budget. With the Vostro 3400, you get the looks, durability and performance normally reserved for big-business laptops—at a price that's right for small business.
Design that Commands Attention:
Light without Compromise:
Support that Stands Behind You
Support that Understands Small Business:
Time-Saving, Expert Installation:
The Security Small Business
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 3400 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
- Intel® Core™ i3, i5 Dual Core Processors
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Up to 6GB offered, up to 8GB supported, 1066MHz DDR3, 2 DIMM slots
- Mobile Intel® HM57 Express Chipset
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Nvidia® Geforce™ 310M, 512MB Graphics
- 35.6cm (14.0 inch) High Definition LED Display (1366 x 768) with Anti-Glare
- Tray load: 8X DVD+/-RW with double-layer DVD+/-R write capability
- 4-cell Lithium Ion battery (optional)
6-cell Lithium Ion battery
9 cell Lithium Ion (Optional)
65 Watt Slim AC Adapter
90 Watt Slim AC Adapter
65 Watt and 90 Watt Slim Auto/Air/AC Travel Adapter (optional-available in selected countries)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Fingerprint Reader with DigitalPersona® Software
Fingerprint Reader and 250GB* Encrypted HDD with Wave Software
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- 2 integrated stereo speakers (4 ohm 2W x 2)
Integrated 2.0 MP camera with digital array microphones
- Integrated Wired: Gigabit Ethernet network or External USB Modem (optional-available in selected countries)
Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth 2.1
Wireless WAN: Dell Wireless HSPA 2.0 or EVDO-HSPA mini-card (optional-available in selected countries)
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated, small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like DellConnect™*
- A 30-day, money-back guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™(using broadband connection)
|Vostro Services and Support|
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport™ – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 24x7.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
|Installation Services |
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard one-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to four years.