Essential and reliable performance
The Dell™ 17 Monitor – E1715S is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that can help drive productivity.
Essential features for everyday businessAdd the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S to your workplace for a great viewing experience in just about any setting.
- A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
- Excellent clarity: Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD resolution, a fast 5ms response time and 85% color gamut.
- Simple connections: Simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliableCount on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
Designed to be efficientTo help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
- PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
- The E1715S draws less than 0.5W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
- Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
Your Dell 17 Monitor is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.
|Dell Lock LE100|
Affordably and reliably secure your monitor with this cable lock.
|Dell Keyboard and Mouse|
Simply navigation on your new monitor screen with a great mouse and keyboard combination.
Easily connect your new monitor to a reliable Dell OptiPlex desktop PC.
|Dell Single Monitor Arm| MSA14|
Mount your VESA compatible Dell monitor on the Single Monitor Arm for comfortable, adjustable viewing while saving desk space.
- Panel Size:
43.2 cm (17")
Panel Type, Surface
TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
LED light bar system
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms typical (black to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colours
Standard Flat Panel Display
16.7 million colors
Display Screen Coating
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA (100 mm)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions with stand( H x W x D ):
389.5 mm (15.33") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 165.5 mm (6.52")
Dimensions without stand( H x W x D ):
306.9 mm (12.08") x 374.5 mm (14.74") x 46.5 mm (1.83")
Preset Display Area ( H x V):
337.92 mm x 270.33 mm
13.30" x 10.64"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
2.08 kg (4.85 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
3.75 kg (8.24 lbs)
WarrantyService / Support Details:
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC/50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption (Operational)
11W (typical) / 15W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Shipping : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,387 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
Compliance and StandardsENERGY STAR
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
What's IncludedMonitor and stand,
Power Cables (varies with countries),
VESA™ Screw Cover,
Drivers and Documentation Media,
Quick Setup Guide,
Product Information Guide