Dell Latitude E6410
Designed to increase productivity while reducing total cost of ownership, the Dell™ Latitude™ E6410 laptop features dramatic advancements in durability, security and mobile collaboration.
- Mainstream productivity features, proven durability
- Simplified deployment and maintainability through Web-based image management, long life cycles, interchangeable parts and Dell ProSupport™
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
Dell™ Latitude™ E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Whether used in the office or around the globe, Latitude™ E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration — The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive Webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal video conference experience.
- Smart Controls — An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More — With Intel® Core™ i5 and up to quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability — Use Latitude ON technology to access your email, calendar and contacts without booting up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.*
Simplified Deployment and Maintainability
With an emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and simplified management, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Global Service and SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security and Systems Management: Three-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition and Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3
Intel® HD Graphics
- 36 cm (14.1") WXGA+ Anti-Glare LED Display (1440x900)
36 cm (14.1") WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1280x800)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
- Battery Supply:
4-cell (37Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (standard)
9-cell (90Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
3 Year life-time 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion (optional)
12-cell (88Wh) Extended battery slice (optional)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
6-in-1 card reader; PCMCIA
E-Port, E-Port Plus, E-Legacy Extender, E-Flat Panel Stand, E-Monitor Stand, E-View Laptop Stand, E-Media Bay
E-Family modular media bay: 8X DVD-ROM, 8X DVD+/-RW, Travel Lite Module
Magnesium Alloy LCD back and Base
Color choices available
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 4.26 lbs/1.93 kg (with 4-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 25.4-31.2mm
Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, Type I/II PCMCIA
Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
SmartCard Reader and optional Contactless SmartCard Reader
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.