Dell Latitude E6510
Designed for easy mobile collaboration and enhanced productivity, the DellTM LatitudeTM E6510 laptop features advancements in manageability, durability and security that can empower IT while lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Full-featured design; proven durability
- Simplified deployment and maintainability through web-based image management, long lifecycles, interchangeable parts and Dell ProSupport
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Whether used in the office or around the globe, Latitude™ E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration — The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive Webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal video conference experience.
- Smart Controls — An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More — With Intel® Core™ i5 and up to quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability — Use Latitude ON technology to access your email, calendar and contacts without booting up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.*
Simplified Deployment and Maintainability
With an emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and simplified management, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Global Service and SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security and Systems Management: Three-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition and Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB DDR3
Intel® HD Graphics
- 40 cm (15.6") FHD Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1920 x 1080)
40 cm (15.6") HD+ Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1600 x 900)
40 cm (15.6") HD Anti-Glare LED Display (1366 x 768)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
- Battery Supply:
4-cell (37Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (standard)
9-cell (90Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
3 Year life-time 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion (optional)
12-cell (88Wh) Extended battery slice (optional)
90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping
90W Auto/Air DC (optional)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
6-in-1 card reader; PCMCIA & ExpressCard 34
E-Port, E-Port Plus, E-Legacy Extender, E-Flat Panel Stand, E-Monitor Stand, E-View Laptop Stand, E-Media Bay
E-Family modular media bay: 8X DVD-ROM, 8X DVD+/-RW, Travel Lite Module
Magnesium Alloy LCD back and Base
Color choices available
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 5.53 lbs/2.51 kg (with 6-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 27.1-33.5mm
Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard and Type I/II PCMCIA
Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
SmartCard Reader and optional Contactless SmartCard Reader
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.