® Tecnología StackWise Plus de Cisco Conmutador apilable de clase empresarial que proporciona redundancia de alta disponibilidad
Línea de conmutadores apilables, expandibles y flexibles de clase empresarial que satisface necesidades empresariales exigentes sin interrupciones de red ni actualizaciones costosas. Flexibilidad preparada para el futuro con módulos conversores TwinGig para migración sencilla a enlaces ascendentes 10 GE.
- Arquitectura de no bloqueo de velocidad de línea
- Enlaces ascendentes flexibles permiten la migración sencilla de Gigabit a 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Soporte de hardware de enrutamiento de multidifusión y de difusión única IPv6
- StackWise Plus para facilidad de uso y resistencia
- Bandeja de ventilador y fuente de alimentación sustituibles del campo.
- RPS externo disponible.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750E-48TD with StackWise Plus is an enterprise-class, robust, stackable switch that provides highly available and highly redundant solutions in time-sensitive environments. The 3750E-48TD switch has a line-rate, non-blocking architecture that is designed to respond to additions, deletions and redeployment while maintaining constant performance.
- 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 2 X2 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) routing and multicast routing in hardware
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for automatic management failover
- Congestion management through traffic prioritization features
- Modular power supply and fan with externally available backup
- TwinGig converter module allows the conversion of the 10GE interfaces into dual small form-factor pluggable (SFP) uplink ports
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco® SMARTnet® is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledgebase and tools
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (premium options available for business-critical devices, such as 2-hour replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation)
- Ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with Smart Call Home
Dell ProSupport Options
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. Including:
- 7X24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7X24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Yiou can also add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response is ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. Depending on location, a Dell-trained technician will arrive on site within four hours after problem determination to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty*
- One-year unit exchange limited hardware warranty* supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7X24 telephone technical support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, Four-Hour or Next Business Day response.