Flexible, powerful and optimized
Designed for flexibility and high performance for today's demanding modern workloads and applications.
Flexible, powerful 10GbE ToR switches for data centers of all sizesDeploy modern workloads and applications designed for the open networking era with an optimized data center top-of-rack (ToR) networking solution that:
- Includes the S4000-ON Series, S4100-ON Series and S5000 10GbE switches and S4048T-ON, S4128T-ON and S4148T-ON 1/10G BASE-T switches, and S4148FE, S4248FB-ON, and S4248FLB-ON 10GbE switch
- Delivers low latency, superb performance and high density with hardware and software redundancy
- Offers Active Fabric designs using S- or Z-Series core switches to create a two-tier, 1/10/40 GbE data center network architecture
- The S4148U-ON has Fibre Channel ports for connections to Storage Area Networks
- Provides an ideal solution for applications in high-performance data center and computing environments
Optimized for the open networking eraGet more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select, open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of open-source and Linux-based applications and tools provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Developed for flexibilityThe Dell EMC Networking S-Series 10/40GbE switches offer a family of products that enable you to find the ideal solution for your specific needs.
- Line-rate performance from 1/10G BASE-T to 40GbE and port densities from 28 to 48
- Efficient stacking offered in many S-Series models
- Industry-hardened and feature-rich operating system for maximum dependability and uptime with select third-party OS options
- Full support for iSCSI storage area networks, including DCB