Workspace, Meet Desk Space
The powerful, space-saving Vostro All-in-One for small business.
- Refreshing Simplicity: Clutter-free design, easy setup
- Flexibility & Power: Full-featured connectivity & productivity
- Peace of Mind: Custom support & worry-free data protection
At a GlanceThe powerful, space-saving Vostro All-in-One transforms desktop computing with its sleek clutter-free design and full desktop processor power
Enjoy a Beautiful, Functional Workspace
Start transforming your workspace from the moment you take your Vostro All-in-One out of the box:
Full Desktop Processing Power at a Price You Can Afford
Beneath its elegant looks, the Vostro All-in-One offers the desktop processing power and productivity features your business needs to stay competitive:
Specialized IT Support Designed with You in MindYour Vostro All-in-One arrives with the IT support, service and protection options you need so you can reduce downtime and focus on your business:
- Simplified Data Backup: Your Vostro AIO comes equipped with Dell Backup* and Recovery Manager* to keep your business data safe.
- Specialized Support: Dell's specially trained small-business technicians can provide support either by phone or through DellConnect™ online troubleshooting.*
- Advanced Support and Data Protection Services: Add Dell ProSupport* with Next Business Day Onsite Service* after Remote Diagnosis* option as well as these Dell ProSupport data protection services: Keep Your Hard Drive, Certified Data Destruction, and Hard Drive Data Recovery.
- CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service:* Protect your investment against spills, drops, power surges and breakage.
- Limited Hardware Warranty: All Vostro All-in-One computers include a 30-day guarantee and 1-year limited hardware warranty.*
- Mounting bracket sold separately.
Vostro notebook solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- Backed by a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All Vostro notebooks include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services and Hardware Warranty Support for the length of the warranty term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™ (via broadband connection)
- 1-year Online Data Back Up (10GB) to easily back up and protect your data
Vostro Services and Support
|You asked for a complete package. We listened.|
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Introducing Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport start with the Dell ProSupport for Non-IT Professionals Service Model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for Non-IT Professionals includes:
CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service* – Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
- Dell Support 3.4 – Keep your system in optimal working order by constantly monitoring, identifying known errors and presenting you with auto-fixes before you even realize a problem exists. You tailor the level of support that’s right for you.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your 1-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 30GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Protection - Because accidents happen…CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service covers repair and replacement for various accidental damage, not covered under limited warranty, including spills, drops, surges, and breakage to select systems or peripherals. Get help when you need it from dedicated experts, available 24x7x365.
- Dell On Call - Fast, friendly and affordable telephone technical support for many issues not covered under your Dell Limited Warranty. Choose between a convenient one-year plan that includes coverage for 4 incidents or purchase a single incident for a one time resolution.
- Gold Technical Support – The ultimate peace of mind that offers speedy, around-the-clock access to North American-based advanced level technicians. Ideal for the small business that simply can’t afford downtime.