Dell Precision T1500: 성능과 가치
적은 예산으로 워크스테이션급 어플리케이션을 실행해야 하는 전문가 -- 대중적인 2D 및 기본형 3D CAD 소프트웨어를 사용하여 작업하는 사무실에 이상적인 솔루션
At a GlanceLooking for a cost-effective system to drive your Computer Aided Design productivity? The Dell Precision T1500 boasts workstation-class professional graphics card options, yet offers a cost-effective combination of technologies designed to help make the most of ever tightening budgets.
Peace of Mind
- Now you can have the reassurance of a workstation that is certified to run one of the most popular CAD applications while offering the value of a mainstream business desktop.
- The Dell Precision T1500 offers a choice of ATI FirePro® and NVIDIA Quadro® cards and, with it, peace of mind when running AutoCAD on a complete, tested system.
- Unlike their consumer counterparts, professional graphics cards from ATI® and NVIDIA® are designed to deliver accurate 3D CAD model views and accelerated OpenGL® performance, and are tested in Dell Precision workstations for use with leading applications.
- Intel® H57 칩셋
- 다음을 포함하여 최대 150와트의 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 그래픽 카드 1개 지원:
ATI FireMV™ 2260 256MB GDDR2
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 580 512MB GDDR3
NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 295 256MB GDDR3
모든 그래픽 카드는 듀얼 모니터 구성을 지원합니다.
NVIDIA Quadro FX380 256MB GDDR3
- 하드 드라이브 컨트롤러
RAID 0 또는 1을 지원하는 통합 Intel SATA 3.0Gb/s 컨트롤러
- 통합 Broadcom® 57780 기가비트 이더넷 컨트롤러
- ADI 1984a HD 오디오 CODEC 및 ICH10의 통합 AC97/HD 디지털 컨트롤러로 구성된 2칩 오디오 솔루션을 통해 통합 HD 오디오(Rev 1.0 사양) 구현.
(W x H x D): 17.0cm x 37.04cm x 43.38cm(6.69인치 x 14.58인치 x 17.08인치)
내부 3.5인치 HDD 베이 2개
외부 5.25인치 옵티컬 베이 2개
외부 3.5인치 베이 1개
슬롯 1: PCI-e x16 Gen 2(절반 길이)
슬롯 2: PCI-e x1 Gen 2(3/4 길이)
슬롯 3: PCI 32비트/33MHz 5V 슬롯(3/4 길이)
슬롯 4: PCI 32비트/33MHz 5V 슬롯(3/4 길이)
표준 I/O 포트
(12) USB 2.0(전면 패널에 4개, 후면 패널에 6개, 내부에 2개)
(1) IEEE 1394a(옵티컬 1394 카드가 PCI 슬롯에 설치되어 있을 때 후면에 1개)
스테레오 라인 입력 및 헤드폰 라인 출력(후면 패널)
전면 패널에 마이크와 헤드폰(후면 라인 출력 음소거) 커넥터
- 이동식 스토리지 옵션
DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-ray 디스크®
Dell 56K v.92 데이터/팩스 PCI 모뎀
- 350와트, 65% 효율의 전원 공급 장치
Dell ProSupport*Professional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, helping protect your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing proactive support services designed to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialised Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include: |
|Keep Your Hard Drive - Enables you to maintain control over your sensitive data by retaining a defective hard drive while receiving a replacement hard drive under the limited hardware warranty*.||Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides advanced proactive capabilities through: |
|Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a comprehensive, end -to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Microsoft® Windows Vista® Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and maximise the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed on-line options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximise productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime.