LPe-12002-E de Dell
El HBA LPe12002-E de Dell es un adaptador de bus de host de doble puerto. Brinda a los servidores con ranuras PCI limitadas, una mayor capacidad de puertos y rendimiento para entornos de centros de datos virtualizados, aplicaciones de información crítica y aplicaciones de amplio ancho de banda como implementaciones de respaldo, replicación de datos y recuperación ante desastres.
Tiene la capacidad de brindar un rendimiento excelente aprovechando un diseño ASIC único y combinando una arquitectura de hardware exclusiva, para ofrecer una velocidad más alta de bus (PCIe 2.0), velocidad de canal de fibra (8 Gb/s), latencia más baja (procesamiento más rápido al nivel de la placa) y descarga de CPU (MSI-X).
- Supports higher bus speed (PCIe2.0)
- Fibre Channel speed (8Gb/s)
- Lower latency (faster board-level processing) and CPU offload (MSI-X)
- CPU offload, scaled up NPIV configurability (255 VPorts, larger RPI count) and support for large number of simultaneous transactions/exchanges (XRI count)
- Protection against corruption (BlockGuard) and unauthorized intrusion (FC-SP)
Dell ProSupport— Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell™ ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical* — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour on-site* service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process, and emergency dispatch.||Data Management and Protection|| Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Remote Advisory Options — Provides telephone and Internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Virtualization, and more.
Storage Consulting from Dell offers a comprehensive suite of assessment, design and implementation services to help customers get the most from their DELL/EMC CX series product, covering data management, application performance, data protection and cost of ownership. Dell Consultants can provide practical action-oriented plans, to deliver specific, predictable and measured outcomes through high-impact, short-duration projects.
- Dell/EMC SAN Solution Design (standard and custom). This is the provision of a Fiber Channel/iSCSI SAN solution design, incorporating array, Storage Area Network and integration of key applications. Key deliverables include a design document and an implementation guide mapping customer requirements to the most appropriate architecture and technical solution.
- Dell/EMC Local Data Protection Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design). This is the provision of design services for data protection within the same SAN utilizing EMC software snapshot capability.
- Dell/EMC Remote Data Protection Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design) This is the provision of design for data protection across one or more SAN, utilizing EMC software replication capabilities.
- Dell/EMC Backup Integration Design (Add on to SAN Solution Design). This is the provision of design to integrate backup software such as Symantec® , Commvault® and Legato® with EMC software snapshot or replicas capability.
|Customization and Setup|
Enhanced installation and configuration with Dell professional project management and documentation. A project manager will be acting as the single point of contact for the entire installation project from presite audit to co-ordination of the installation and delivery of post-project documentation.
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today's competitive IT environment with comprehensive training and certification courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overview of specific systems.