Provincie Zeeland aims for greater productivity and efficiency with its Dell end-to-end infrastructure
Date : 1/04/2014
We’re creating an IT infrastructure to meet the demands on public services in the 21st century with Dell, our trusted IT adviser, and an end-to-end solution.
Guus Gabrielse, Head of IT Department, Provincie Zeeland, Netherlands
ChallengeProvincie Zeeland wanted to meet growing demands for services by increasing performance through more effective IT.
SolutionThe authority met its goals by creating an infrastructure featuring end-to-end Dell solutions, including Dell Compellent storage, Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell Networking technology and Dell client computing.
Benefits• Personnel enhance productivity with faster data storage
• Staff increase efficiencies with flexible access and high-performance client devices
• Authority improves taxpayer value with better performance through end-to-end IT solution
• Employees boost mobility with stable WiFi connectivity and tablet technology
• Customer ensures continued improvements with strategic support
• Authority drives innovation with support of trusted IT adviser