PRODUCT MATERIALS INFORMATIONDell has implemented process controls and corrective actions throughout its organization and supply chain to ensure that its chemicals management objectives are met — and that the targeted restricted materials are replaced and alternative materials are developed for future product generations. Process controls that Dell implemented include piece-part supplier declarations and Dell factory and supplier material testing audits.
Restricted SubstancesEU RoHS
Through internal design controls and supply chain declarations, Dell systems have been verified to comply with the EU RoHS Directive. For more details, see www.dell.com/rohsinfo.
All Dell products shipping directly into China which are manufactured on or after March 1st, 2007, will be China RoHS compliant. For more details, see www.dell.com/chinarohs.
South Korea RoHS
All Dell products shipping to South Korea are compliant with South Korea RoHS requirements, declarations are found here.
Information on Japan RoHS (J-MOSS) chemical disclosures is available here.
EEE Yönetmeliğine Uygundur Elektrikli Ve Elektronik Eşyalarda Bazi Zararli Maddelerin Kullaniminin Sinirlandirilmasina Dair Yönetmelik
України ТЕХНІЧНИЙ РЕГЛАМЕНТ обмеження використання деяких небезпечних речовин в електричному та електронному обладнанні (від 3 грудня 2008 р. N 1057): Обладнання відповідає вимогам Технічного регламенту обмеження використання деяких небезпечних речовин в електричному та електронному обладнанні
Công ty Dell tuyên bố rằng tất cả các sản phẩm mang nhãn hiệu Dell được thiết kế và sản xuất phù hợp với Thông tư 30/2011/TT-BCT của Việt Nam về việc hạn chế các chất độc hại và nồng độ tối đa của chất độc cho phép trong các vật liệu đồng nhất (ngoại trừ các trường hợp miễn trừ được liệt kê trong Thông tư này).
India RoHS Declaration
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY WITH GAZETTE OF INDIA: EXTRAORDINARY, E-WASTE (MANAGEMENT & HANDLING) RULES (INDIA ROHS)
Manufacturer Name and Address:
One Dell Way
Round Rock, Texas, USA
Dell Inc. declares that all Dell branded products have been designed and manufactured in compliance with E-Waste (Management & Handling) Rules on the reduction in the use of hazardous materials in the manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment and their maximum allowed concentrations by weight in the homogenous material (except for the exemptions listed in schedule II).
PBB (Polybrominated Biphenyls)
PBDE (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers)
Compliance has been verified via internal design controls, supplier declarations, and/or analytical test data. The undersigned below possesses the complete technical documentation relating to the declaration of compliance.
For additional information please visit:Restricted Material Compliance at www.dell.com/environmental_information
Product MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets):
Printer Toner and Ink
REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, 1907/2006) is the European Union’s (EU) chemical substances regulatory framework. Dell complies with the REACH directive. For more details, see www.dell.com/REACH.
For information on Dell’s REACH Declaration, see the REACH Declaration.
Dell products do NOT contain any of the following substances (in concentrations exceeding legal threshold limits):
- Azo dyes/colorants in components that come into direct contact with human skin
- Cadmium and its compounds (except for use in applications exempted by the EU RoHS Directive)
- Ozone Depleting Substances; Class I and Class II CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) and HCFCs (hydrofluorocarbons)
- Chloroparaffins, short chained (10-13 carbon chain)
- Chromium VI and its compounds (except for use in applications exempted by the EU RoHS Directive)
- Halogenated dioxins or furans (i.e. polychlorinated dibenzodioxines, polychlorinated dibenzofurans)
- Lead and its compounds (except for use in applications exempted by the EU RoHS Directive)
- Mercury (except for use in applications exempted by the EU RoHS Directive)
- Nickel and its compounds in components that are likely to result in prolonged skin exposure
- PCBs (polychlorobiphenyls)
- PCTs (polychloroterphenyls)
- PBBs (polybromobiphenyls)
- PBDEs (polybrominated diphenylethers)
- BFR (brominated flame retardants) and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) in plastic parts greater than 25 grams
- Polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs)
- Tributyl tin (TBT)
- Triphenyl tin (TPT)
Additional Materials Information
- External and/or Internal cables may use PVC as an insulating material to ensure product safety
- Product may contain post-industrial recycled content (plastics, metal, glass)
- For materials that may require special handling, please see WEEE Product End-of-Life Instructions here