The Dell team
We know we’re a little biased, but we think our team members are the most amazing people we’ll ever meet. Their talent and dedication drives our success, and when they put their minds to it, there’s really nothing they can’t achieve. We’re grateful for their continued contributions and commitment to creating the best possible working environment for our global team.
Meet our people
Cultivate the extraordinary. Leverage the power of many.
A diverse workforce is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can we hope to deliver on our purpose to improve people's lives through technology. Because first we have to understand people — their values, lifestyles, dreams — so we can invent a way to help them grow and thrive.
Dell’s People Strategy is designed to help us attract the world’s greatest talent and deliver breakthrough performance for our customers, our business and our team members. Our goal is to ensure that Dell is a compelling destination where team members feel valued, engaged and inspired to do their best work.
Supporting our team members:
- through hiring (University Relations and schools). At Dell, we want to attract the best and brightest to help create the best technology in the world to advance human potential.
- through a connected workplace. Connected Workplace strategic business initiative to create a highly mobile, collaborative and flexible working environment.
- through training and leader development. We encourage ongoing learning and development through various learning methods.
- through diversity groups. These groups represent many dimensions of diversity that all team members can join to network, develop skills, and give back to their community.
- through employer of choice recognitions. We are honored to be recognized for our partnerships with diverse communities.
- through Tell Dell. Tell Dell is important to our culture. We want all team members to have a voice in how we interact with one another around the globe.
At Dell Technologies, we ensure that the make-up of our workforce receives on-going, focused attention from our most senior leaders, including our CEO. We also seek their input in our diversity and inclusion strategy on a regular basis, most importantly through our Global Diversity Council.
We think CEO and founder Michael Dell says it best:
"A diversity of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences is the catalyst for innovation. That’s how we deliver better results for our customers and our team members. For us, a diverse and inclusive culture is a competitive advantage."
Dell Technologies’ leadership is committed to building on our combined best practices to shape the future of Diversity & Inclusion. To support our evolving commitment, Michael Dell will chair a newly formed Dell Technologies Global Diversity Council whose mission is to help shape and drive our company’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy and to showcase our leadership commitment and accountability for building a diverse, inclusive culture.
In order to live up to our team members' standards and remain an employer of choice, we know we have to stand by our commitments. That comes down to identifying and leveraging the talent of our professionals in all their diversity — experience, education, leadership, skill set and style .