Introduction to the Dell DVS Enterprise Solution
Become familiar with the specifications, performance and benefits of Dell Desktop Virtualization Solution (DVS) Enterprise 6020. Review sample architectures and configurations to help you select and deploy pilot installations.
DVS Enterprise 6020 incorporates purpose-built horizontal architectures designed to be modular and scalable. This comprehensive enterprise-class solution is designed to be simple to plan, order, deploy, support and expand.
DVS Enterprise 6020 leverages purpose-built hardware, software and services to provide the benefits of desktop virtualization, including:
- Low-energy consumption
- Low cost per seat
- Enhanced data security
- Simplified “self-healing” image
- Simplified image management
DVS Enterprise 6020 supports maximum device integration and has a wide array of enhanced features, such as:
- Scalability — offers one solution that can scale from 50 to 50,000 users
- Reduced cost per user — enables up to 81 percent more users per server than the DVS Enterprise 6010 and up to 21 percent more users per server than the original DVS Enterprise 6020 configurations
- Flexibility — supports most relevant Dell products
- Solution services — target the exact needs of your enterprise
- Management services — offer flexible options to streamline support