Dell Partners with Leading System Integrators, Providing Customers More Choices for IoT Deployments
- Dell expands IoT Solutions Partner Program to include service providers such as Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Newest additions include Action Point, Datatrend Technologies, L&T Technology Services and Mobiliya
- Increased market awareness backed by a reputable global leader in computing technology.
- Access to a robust and reliable product portfolio, including purpose-built, intelligent edge gateways and embedded PCs, security and manageability tools, data center and cloud infrastructure.
- Opportunities for incremental business growth and acceleration through Dell’s multiple partner tiers.
- "From our viewpoint Dell is the only global technology partner that offers as comparable and as comprehensive a range of IoT optimised solutions from the edge to the data centre to the cloud," reflects Head of IoT, Ivan O'Connor from Action Point. "Dell’s clear commitment to and focus on being at the vanguard of IoT gives us as an IoT systems integrator and a long standing Dell partner the ability and the competitive advantage to build out cutting edge new IoT solutions to transform our clients businesses."
- “Datatrend is excited to work with Dell IoT partners and customers to scale and accelerate their speed to market, delivering friction-free IoT solution deployment, including end-to-end IT infrastructure integration, connectivity and device installation, from data center to the edge of network,” said Charlie Cox, President, Datatrend Technologies.
- “Our partnership with Dell will help engineer IoT solutions for global businesses to innovate, create fascinating customer experiences and enable new revenue streams. We have over 30 R&D labs that specialize in smart product design, device and cloud security, sensor engineering and advanced data analytics, said Amit Chadha, Chief Sales Officer & Whole-time Director, L&T Technology Services. “Our combined approach with Dell is simple – build on your existing devices and systems to make them smart, secure, and interoperable. Together, the possibilities we can create for the entire technology ecosystem are limitless.”
- "We are extremely excited to be collaborating with Dell on their innovative IoT Solutions Partner Program. With IoT demanding robust offerings across the technology spectrum, these kinds of partnerships are incredibly important," says CEO of Mobiliya Krish Kupathil. "For IoT initiatives, Mobiliya provides its device-to-cloud system integration expertise along with deep knowledge in various IoT protocols and security. The combined competencies of both companies will provide significant value-add to customers across different industries."
- Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
- ChannelE2E: Dell IoT Partner Program set to Engage System Integrators
- Mouser and Dell OEM Solutions Sign Distribution Agreement
- Device Authority joins Dell Internet of Thins (IoT) Solutions Partner Program
- Implementing Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) Yields Big Results - Webinar
Dell today announced that Systems Integrators (SIs) have now been added to the Dell Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Partner Program, which currently has an ecosystem of over 50 Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). These new additions to the program include Action Point, Datatrend Technologies, L&T Technology Services and Mobiliya.
This program expansion is reflective of Dell’s effort to build a holistic ecosystem of IoT solutions that span industries – from energy to manufacturing to transportation. With the addition of SIs, there’s now a broader selection of partners that can help customers navigate the fragmented IoT landscape, identify the right solution to address their needs and take projects from proof of concept to a robust deployment.
“We’re passionate about providing our customers with a comprehensive IoT ecosystem to help them innovate and move an idea from concept to reality,” said Jeff Brown, Vice President, Global IoT and Embedded PC Sales, Dell EMC, Global OEM Solutions. “By adding SIs into the mix, we are helping to bridge the gap between IT and OT, and transform IoT into a profitable market reality.”
Based on TECHnalysis Research’s Enterprise IoT survey, regardless of company size, many organizations are interested in working with systems and operations integrators that specialize in IoT. Dell’s continued expansion of its IoT Partner Program is designed to offer customers a broad spectrum of industry-specific expertise in conjunction with Dell’s reputation as a global leader in computing technology.
The program combines a global, multi-tiered (Executive/Premier, Associate/Preferred, Registered) network of experienced technology providers including SIs, ISVs, and IHVs, all supported by Dell’s broad portfolio of IoT-enabling assets, which are designed to help organizations develop, deploy and maintain leading-edge IoT solutions. By joining the Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program, partners benefit from:
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. Dell Technologies services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98% of Fortune 500 companies to individual consumers – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
About Dell Internet of Things
Dell takes a pragmatic approach to the Internet of Things (IoT) by building on the equipment and data you already have, and leveraging your current technology investments, to quickly and securely enable analytics-driven action. With a comprehensive solution portfolio including edge gateways and powerful analytics tools, Dell reduces the complexity, lowers the risk and increases the speed of deploying IoT initiatives. For more information, visit www.dell.com/IoT. Follow us at @Dell on Twitter and Dell Internet of Things on LinkedIn.Dell EMC World
Join us Oct. 18-20 at Dell EMC World 2016, Dell’s flagship event bringing together technology and business professionals to network, share ideas and help co-create a better future. Learn more at www.dellworld.com and follow #DellEMCWorld on Twitter.