Social. Profitable. Responsible. That’s our business.
Open always wins. And we believe in winning with integrity, so we can lead the technology sector into an efficient, responsible and sustainable future. We’re open to feedback, process, progress and most importantly, collaboration.
Test your Dell knowledge.
Think you know just about everything there is to know about Dell? There are a few things that might surprise you — they definitely surprise us.
Here are a few fast facts about Dell:
- 5.4 million customer interactions per day
- 3.5 million connections on the social web (Twitter, LinkedIn®, Facebook® and internal Dell sites)
- 100,000+ team members globally
- Ranked the #1 healthcare IT services provider worldwide by Gartner, Inc.
- Largest ecommerce website for commercial technology products in the world
- Supports more than 50 percent of U.S. hospitals that service 90 million Americans
- Integrated in more than 400,000 classrooms across the globe
- Serves more than 10 million small and medium businesses (SMBs) worldwide
- Conserved over $50 million in energy costs by applying our "Green Efficiency" approach
- Sustains active relationships with 99 percent of Fortune 500 companies
- Launched IdeaStorm in 2007, implemented over 400 submitted ideas since
At Dell, team members really can contribute to a better environment and a better world. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards, having a zero-tolerance policy for any type of unethical behavior. We are proud to be recognized as one of the greenest IT companies in the world, and we definitively believe that communities around the world benefit from the time and technologies our teams devote to creating a better future for all.