5th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorMore security. Less wires. With powerful 5th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices, you can help safeguard your enterprise and users can display and dock without wires.
5th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based devices are designed to meet the mobility needs of your users and the security requirements of your enterprise. Choose from high performing 2 in 1s and Ultrabook™ devices with amazing battery life, so users can be productive longer. Built-in security features help protect data, identities and network access.1 New digital fence technology encrypts company data when users are outside of the network, and with secure managed containers, professional and personal information is stored separately.1,6 Your users will need fewer wires with this latest generation of processor. They can automatically dock to monitors, keyboards and USB accessories with Intel® Wireless Gigabit technology.6 And Intel® Pro Wireless display makes it possible for users to simply and securely connect and project presentations in a conference room, no dongles required.7 You also get the platform stability you need along with remote manageability to track and manage devices from any location.2,3 Now that’s a better way to work.
Compare processors at http://ark.intel.com
1. (Security Claims) No computer system can be absolutely secure. Requires an enabled processor, chipset, firmware and software. Check with your manufacturer or retailer for more information.
2. (Intel ® vPro ™ Technology) Intel ® vPro ™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro.
3. (Intel ® AMT) Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel ® AMT-enabled chipset, and network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.
4. (Intel ® Wireless Display) Requires an Intel ® Wireless Display-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on select Intel ® processors with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/widi.
5. (Conflict-free) "Conflict free" means "DRC conflict free", which is defined by SEC rules to mean products that do not contain conflict minerals (tin, tantalum, tungsten and/or gold) that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the DRC or adjoining countries. We also use the term "conflict-free" in a broader sense to refer to suppliers, supply chains, smelters and refiners whose sources of conflict minerals do not finance conflict in the DRC or adjoining countries.
6. (General Technology) Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, specific software, or services activation. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer.
7. (Pro WiDi ) No computer can be absolute secure. Intel® Pro Wireless Display network security features require a system with an Intel® processor with vPro ™ Technology, 1080p and Blu-Ray or other protected content playback, a compatible Intel® WiDi adapter and media player, and supporting Intel® WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Check with your device manufacturer. Learn more by visiting www.intel.com/go/widi.
6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Intel’s Best Processor Ever
|The new standard for PC performance has arrived—6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Our blazing fast, feature packed processor family with built-in security is ready to take your productivity, creativity and 3D gaming to the next level. And, by enabling new exciting Windows® 10 features, the 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors empower you to unleash your imagination and explore the possibilities.* Intel’s best processors will be adding business grade security and manageability features with Intel® vPro™ technology in the near future. |
Learn more about 6th generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Why Should I Refresh?
Maybe the question you should ask is "Why wouldn't you refresh your PCs with the latest Dell Latitude laptops and OptiPlex desktops powered by Intel® processors?" Research has identified often overlooked risks and costs of aging hardware. You may be sacrificing more productivity, security and IT maintenance dollars than you realize.
* Techaisle Whitepaper, The Ageing PC Effect – Exposing Financial Impact for Small Business; Survey of 736 small businesses in six countries finding that systems four+ years old have twice the downtime of newer ones.
Learn more about refreshing your PC
|Manageability and Security coming soon: Intel® vPro™ Technology|
Your users deserve the power, security and business-class performance features and technology like built-in security, data and identity protection and unparalleled network access. Intel® vPro™ technology delivers these security and manageability features* and is currently available on 5th generation Intel® Core™ processors. Availability is coming soon on the 6th Generation products.
|Mobile Computing Without Compromise|
Thin, light, quiet and versatile. The new 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors built on 14 nm manufacturing process technology deliver great mobile or compute stick performance, blazing-fast responsiveness and amazing battery life.* *
|New and Powerful Mobile Workstations|
Take creativity and collaboration anywhere with Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 product family-based mobile workstations. Get higher reliability, built-in security, and remote management capabilities with an Intel® Xeon® processor-based mobile workstation.
|Fewer wires. Faster work.* *|
Expect to be productive faster with fewer wires. Expect faster meetings with instant conferencing and collaboration anyone can access with a wireless network. Create a protected and manageable meeting space with OptiPlex Micro PCs enabled with Intel® Unite™ software for better communication among teams, including real-time sharing, annotation and file transfers. Users can connect, share and display with a split-screen view like never before. They can mark up shared content and even drag and drop files with ease.
Back at the desk, Intel® Wireless Docking* keeps the productivity going by enabling users to wirelessly connect their mobile device to their workspace peripherals – including USB, HDMI, DisplayPort, and more – without having to plug anything in. This streamlines users’ transition from mobility to productivity working modes, saving time and enabling a better way to work.
Learn more about the Intel® Unite™ application
Learn more about Intel® Wireless Docking
|Small Business. Big Productivity.|
Innovation and flexibility are the backbone of a hard working small business. Experience a better way to work with Intel® technology. Whether exploring options for first computers, upgrading the whole office or going mobile, Intel and Dell offer the tools and resources, along with the expert advice you need to make the informed decisions that help protect and grow your business.
Learn more about how Intel can help improve your business
Compare processors at http://ark.intel.com
6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel® Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ ProcessorSmall, medium, and large businesses have a variety of computing needs. Whether your goal is to strengthen security, control costs, or improve worker productivity, the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family delivers remote manageability, enterprise-ready security, and smart performance that adapts to user needs.
4th Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processors for Business PCs: Embedded security. Built-in peace of mind.*
New Productivity Technologies
New Hardware-assisted Security Technologies
New Manageability for IT
|Shop all PCs with vPro™ processors|
|Shop Laptops||Shop Desktops|
|Responsive Performance||Embedded Security Features & Responsive Performance|
Strengthened Security & Advanced Manageability
|Set up clients faster with Intel® Setup and Configuration Software, and work smarter with remote configuration, diagnosis, isolation, and repair of infected PCs, even if they are unresponsive* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Get behind the keyboard with hardware-based Enhanced KVM Remote Control so you can monitor the client PC through all states* without leaving your desk||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Remotely unlock encrypted drives requiring pre-boot authentication; manage data security settings even when PC is off.* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Stay protected against malware, rootkits, and escalation of privilege attacks with hardware-assistance.* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Keep data safe with strengthened encryption from high-quality keys and protect sensitive data in case of lost or stolen PCs.* * *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Protect virtual machines as they boot with hardware-based validation of boot process.*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Speed up virtual desktops||Enable users to enjoy a more responsive and secure experience on virtualized desktops.* *||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Responsive, adaptive performance for greater productivity||Work faster with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, which adapts performance when needed for more demanding tasks*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Improve productivity with security using hardware-based acceleration of encryption and decryption with Intel® AES-New Instructions*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Beauty and performance: built-in visuals provide superb visual performance and sharper images for multimedia applications, digital content creation, and collaboration* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Get more done with multitask processing, enabling the PC to work on more tasks at the same time when working among multiple office applications*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Instantly on. Always connected. Always updated. Responsiveness technologies help make users more productive, more often* *||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support big projects and Big Data with acceleration for multi-threaded software, like business intelligence and collaboration applications.||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Smart investment||Plan PC qualification and deployment strategies with Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (Intel® SIPP)*||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically disable PCs at the hardware level in the event of loss or theft with Intel® Anti-Theft technology*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Have the performance and security* support you need for Windows® 8 when your business is ready to migrate||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Intel® Core™ Processor Family With Intel® Small Business AdvantagePERFORMANCE
- Improve performance of demanding workloads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology*
- Boost performance when you need it for more demanding tasks with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
- Share and collaborate wirelessly streaming presentations, videos, websites and more with Intel® Wireless Display*
- Deliver green IT with PCs that are 50% more efficient compared to a three-year-old PC*
- Power down your PCs after hours and automatically turn them on at the start of your workday using Energy Saver*
- Quickly encrypt sensitive data so that your company secrets stay secret with Intel® AES-NI*
- Run security tasks in background using Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Do business online more securely via Intel® Identity Protection Technology*
- Monitor your security software continuously using Software Monitor*
- Prevent viruses and unauthorized data transfers via USB Blocker*
- Easy user interface simplifies PC management tasks, and takes the worry and frustration out of small business IT
- Automatically back up data after hours using Data Backup & Restore* *
|Complete Trademark Acknowledgement Line (TAL)|
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.