Date : 01/11/2012
We’ve implemented a digital process to eliminate paper from our accounts payable transfers. Streamlining this process is saving us a lot of time and money, and it’s made possible by our multifunction Dell printers.
Paul Plutae, IT Manager, ACG Texas and Peak Restaurant Partners, United States
ChallengeACG Texas operates 65 restaurants across Texas, and its sister company has 40 restaurants in seven states. Inconsistent hardware and inefficient processes made IT management difficult for the IT staff of three.
SolutionACG Texas deployed a Dell™ multifunction printer in every restaurant with Dell ProSupport. Scan-to-network functionality streamlines accounting processes, and companywide standardization simplifies IT management.
Benefits• Simplified operation, as a 3-person IT staff manages infrastructure of 105 restaurants in 8 states
• 40 hours/month of IT staff time reclaimed for value-added activities
• Nearly $50,000/year cost savings on accounts payable shipments
• 3-year warranty replaces printers in the event of failure and includes fuser kits to eliminate surprise costs
• Dell ProSupport to expedite tech support calls and save IT staff time
• Simplify toner procurement by standardizing on one printer