|Save your order for submission at a later date|
After adding your system(s) of interest to your shopping cart and while viewing your shopping cart, select "Save This Cart".
Then provide a name and e-mail address to associate with your cart and click on "Continue". Your cart will be assigned a reference number and saved for 7 days.
- Shortly after saving your cart, you will receive an e-mail with your cart's retrieval information, as well as retrieval instructions, as a helpful record of your actions.
- If you want to Share Your Cart with a friend, co-worker, purchasing manager, or even your Dell sales representative, simply add a "Cart Name" and any desired descriptive comments to your submission. This information will be added to the confirming e-mail we send you and can be forwarded by you to others at your discretion.
- Saving a cart does not guarantee product availability or lock pricing. Upon retrieving your saved cart, you will be notified of any changes in pricing (typically prices will be lower!) and if any of the systems in your cart have become invalid due to product changes at Dell. These notifications are one-time only and will appear to the first person viewing your saved cart.
How to Configure Online
- Complete each step of the online purchase process
- Select a system of interest
- Customize and price your system of interest
- Get Sales help in finalizing and submitting your order
- Place your order / quotation request online now
- Place your order / quotation request online now if concerned about the privacy or security of your order information
- Save your cart for submission at a later date
- Share your cart with others prior to submitting it
- Retrieve a saved cart