|Retrieve a saved cart|
Upon reaching the Store welcome page, select "Retrieve Saved Cart" from left hand menu bar.
On the page that follows, simply enter the reference number or your e-mail address (the e-mail address associated with the cart at the time it was saved). Or, a "Cart Name" can be substituted for the e-mail address. Click "Continue".
- Saving a cart does not guarantee product availability or lock pricing. Upon retrieving your saved cart, you will be notified of any changes in pricing (typically prices will be lower!) and if any of the systems in your cart have become invalid due to product changes at Dell. These notifications are one-time only and will appear to the first person viewing your saved cart.
- If a system is identified as now invalid, it will be automatically removed from your cart and the system will have to be re-configured from scratch -- we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If a price change is noted for a valid system, this price will be in effect upon completing retrieval of the saved cart.
Click "Get This Cart" to complete retrieval of your saved cart. With you cart retrieved, you can now edit the items in your cart, add other items to your cart, re-save it as another cart, or place your order.
- If the cart you see is not the cart you wanted, you can retrieve another by selecting "Get Another Cart".
How to Configure Online
- Complete each step of the online purchase process
- Select a system of interest
- Customize and price your system of interest
- Get Sales help in finalizing and submitting your order
- Place your order / quotation request online now
- Place your order / quotation request online now if concerned about the privacy or security of your order information
- Save your cart for submission at a later date
- Share your cart with others prior to submitting it
- Retrieve a saved cart