Dell Service Agreement
Purchases of Dell products and services are governed by the relevant terms and conditions as indicated below. Clicking on the relevant link below will take you to your relevant terms and conditions. If you purchased a service, your order acknowledgement, invoice or receipt will include the name of the service(s) that you purchased. To locate the description of the service you purchased, select the appropriate Service Descriptions or Offer Specifications (for Cloud-Based services) on this page. Please review the relevant terms and conditions carefully. If you are unable to access the relevant terms and conditions from your relevant link or for assistance in obtaining a copy of your the relevant terms and conditions applicable to you, please contact your Dell sales representative.
Commercial Terms of Sale
This agreement applies to purchases by corporate customers (including small, medium and large businesses, government and public sector enterprises) of Dell hardware, software and services.
Customer Master Services Agreement
This agreement (Dell Customer Master Services Agreement “CMSA”) was archived on 21 December 2011 and replaced with the Commercial Terms of Sale. The CMSA is posted at the link above for the convenience of Commercial customers (including small, medium and large businesses and government and public sector customers) who purchased services from Dell prior to 21 December 2011.
- Implementation of a Dell Fluid Cache for SAN
- Hardware Upgrade of a Dell Storage Controller
- Installation and Configuration of a Dell PowerVault Tape Library or Autoloader
- Installation and Implementation of a Dell Compellent Storage Array Environment
- Installation and Implementation of Additional Dell PV MD1xxx Array(s) into a New Dell PV MD SAN
- Installation and Implementation of Additional Dell PV MD1xxx Array(s) into an Existing PV MD SAN
- Remote Implementation of a Dell DR Series Appliance
- Installation and Implementation of a Dell Network Switch
- Dell Remote Consulting services
IT Consulting and Professional Services
Asset Protection Options
Data Protection Options
Click here to view Service Descriptions
Software and Peripheral Services Scope of Work
IT Management Software-as-a-Service(SaaS)
IT Management SaaS Service Description (to be used in conjunction with Dell Terms of Sale or other master agreement(s).
The Dell Modular Services Service Description remains available for review below under “Contracts No Longer Available for Purchase” solely for the convenience of customers who purchased modular services prior to 1 October 2010]
Dell has closed our DDM, RIM and eSmart SaaS solutions to new customers as of February 13th, 2012. This specification sheet is posted at the link below for the convenience of customers who purchased this service from Dell prior to February 13, 2012.
ProSupport for Software