Proactive Systems Management
Stay Ahead of the Curve With Proactive Systems Management
For busy IT departments, the only good time to solve a problem is before it happens. You simply can’t afford to be surprised by hardware failures, expired service contract renewals and inaccurate asset inventories.
That’s why Dell offers Proactive Systems Management, a remote support feature that is available — free of charge — on select Dell™ PowerEdge servers and PowerVault storage arrays covered under a Dell ProSupport contract.
With Proactive Systems Management, you have access to a secure online portal that lets you monitor and manage your data center, giving you instant insight into how your systems are performing at all times.
The result? Your IT staff has more time and resources to keep your business running at top speed, and your employees and customers enjoy both increased uptime and faster call resolution times.
Remote Support Features to Simplify Your Life
Minimize costly surprises. You can simplify IT administration by using a single, unified portal to monitor your company’s IT assets, hardware inventory and service contract status.
Proactive Systems Management:
- Monitors potential hardware failures
- Alerts you of potential problems within five minutes of detection
- Helps you uncover and analyze problems with automated diagnostics
- Provides proactive dispatch of qualified parts, direct from Dell
- Helps accelerate resolution by automatically generating a support case when a hardware fault is detected
- Provides advance notification of upcoming service contract expirations
- Enables better service to end users
Want to learn more or see it in action? Contact your Dell representative, or:
- Watch the video
- Listen to the official Webinar
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the data sheet
- Read the User Guide or Deployment Guide
- View the System Requirements
- Learn about service availability in your country
- Sign up today to get started
Which Systems Are Eligible?
Proactive Systems Management features are available on most Dell servers and storage arrays covered by a current Dell ProSupport service contract, at no additional charge. For a complete list of eligible products, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Ready to Get Started?
Take charge of your entire IT infrastructure — sign up now for Proactive Systems Management. It’s free for qualified ProSupport customers, and the entire process usually takes only about an hour. Or, if you would like Dell to take care of everything, a fee-based remote installation option is also available.