|Firm drives growth with latest operating system|
|Leading provider of passenger, ramp and cargo-handling services, Menzies Aviation worked with a Microsoft Strategist from Dell to install Windows Server® 2012 on a Dell™ PowerEdge™ R720 server. The company can now maximize growth, increase flexible working and lower software costs.|
"The density of the Dell PowerEdge R720 servers will have a direct impact on the future of our company. We’ll be able to roll out Windows Server 2012 and Hyper-V, maximising the virtualization capabilities."
Justin Apps, Head of Enterprise Architecture,
Menzies Aviation, United Kingdom
|Share.||Follow.||Join the conversation. #Dell|
Menzies Aviation wanted to drive expansion while reducing costs. Its key objectives included incorporating acquired businesses and new employees into the network more efficiently.
The company worked with a Microsoft Strategist from Dell to install Windows Server® 2012 software on Dell infrastructure, including Dell™ PowerEdge™ R720 server technology.
- Menzies Aviation increases business agility with virtual domain controllers
- Business cuts Windows Server 2012 deployment time in half with direct access to Microsoft
- Company can grow without physically scaling IT
- Employees work more effectively with better mobility
- Business expects significant reduction in software costs