Manage, secure and modernize your mobile infrastructure with configurable
Dell Mobility Solutions. Target a unique mobile/BYOD challenge with each solution set:
- Mobile Enablement Solution Set: Provide comprehensive management, encryption, secure network access, employee self-help and a positive user experience – whether you manage the endpoint or the container.
- Infrastructure and Security Solution Set: Enforce role-based access with cost-effective distributed wireless networking, and increase workload capacity to support mobile/BYOD devices.
- Application Modernization and Development Solution Set: Get your mobile line-of-business applications up-and-running fast, and keep them current – without impacting the user experience.
Dell SonicWALL Remote Access
Dell SonicWALL™ Remote Access secures and manages remote access for thousands of employees worldwide.
“Now we can scale to support more users as our organization expands.”
— Brendan O'Sullivan, Dell Program Product Marketing Manager
Challenge: Dell needed to provide anytime, anyplace access to productivity resources for mobile and remote employees.
Solution: Dell SonicWALL Remote Access successfully supports Dell large enterprise requirements and can scale for future growth
- Secure remote access
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved employee work-life balance
- Globally scalable IT
- Streamlined physical facilities
Japan Pulp Paper Company supports BYOD with fast, efficient, secure Dell network access.
“We already trusted Dell based on the company’s impressive track record.” — Fumiteru Kase, Manager, Corporate Administration Division, Japan Pulp and Paper Company.
Challenge: Japan Pulp and Paper Company (JP) needed to support the company’s growing mobile business with seamless, secure, high-speed network and Wi-Fi access.
Solution: JP partnered with Dell to deploy a secure, wireless environment across the company’s global offices.
- Improved network service
- Workforce flexibility (BYOD)
- Better responsiveness
- Secure global network access
- Increase partner collaboration
BayWa retailer engages Dell application services to improve customer satisfaction.
“The Dell team carried out complex integration and development, and completed the app within just two months.” — Jorge Frye, Application Architecture,
Challenge: BayWa, a wholesale and retail global business, needed a mobile smartphone application that would help the company manage sales and procurement.
Solution: BayWa used Dell Mobile Application Services to develop and integrate a critical smartphone application with the company’s existing SAP ERP solution.
- Shorter development cycle
- Additional services support
- Improved user experience
- Faster sales processing and customer service
- More responsive IT
- Increased partnership trust