1. Start with an inventory of your environment. Our Blueprint Assessment helps you assess your needs and includes a detailed financial comparison that shows what you can save with a virtual desktop solution. In addition to the detailed analysis, we also recommend a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) design that best suits your needs.
2. After you choose your VDI design, we help you create an implementation plan that includes everything from infrastructure, build, and configuration requirements to application sequencing, image creation, virtual-desktop provisioning and user migration schedules.
3. With your implementation plan in place, you can explore your DVS options, and choose the one that targets your specific challenges. Each Dell DVS approach delivers simplified, scalable, end-to-end desktop virtualization:
- Don’t spend your time and resources building and installing a complicated onsite VDI configuration. Instead, choose a pre-configured and validated server appliance. To scale up, you just add another appliance.
- Leave VDI management to Dell with a cloud-based service. Swap virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and management costs for a monthly subscription. You manage your virtual desktops, and we do the rest.
- Keep your solution on-site, but leave VDI deployment, monitoring, management and maintenance to Dell. You can optionally include virtual desktops to create a fully managed on-site solution.
To learn more about the Dell products and services that support everything from your decision-making process to your solution design, implementation and management, browse DVS products and services.