Multiple Layers of Defense
Ever-evolving security threats challenge small and medium businesses to find solutions that protect their data, assets and people. No single technology can protect them against all security threats. To secure your business from external and internal attacks, a multilayered approach that enables proactive and reactive IT security is recommended.
A layered security approach provides a strong defense that fits your unique environment. It is composed of four overlapping solution areas:
- Network Security — helps you protect your business and data from malware, viruses, worms, spam or intrusion by establishing a preventative barrier at your gateway and network devices.
- Endpoint Security — Dell KACE™ Management Appliances help increase security policy enforcement and endpoint management, while Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business Security Services provide continuous protection for the workforce.
- The Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance empowers IT administrators to assess their IT environment for security, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, and enforce security policies ranging from application blocking and removal to URL filtering. To complement the K1000, Dell KACE offers the Secure Browser, a virtual instance of a Mozilla® Firefox® browser.
- Defend your business against viruses and threats with Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services, ranked number one in threat protection and recommended by Dell.
- User Security — Business-critical encryption protects your data anywhere in the world.
- Security Services — With Dell SecureWorks® Information Security Services, you gain a true security partner to help protect your IT assets, comply with regulations and reduce costs — without having to build your internal security expertise from scratch. Recognised as a leader by top industry analysts, Dell SecureWorks brings a wealth of deep security expertise and global threat intelligence to your organisation. Learn More.