Manage, secure and modernize your mobile infrastructure with configurable
Dell Mobility Solutions. Target a unique mobile/BYOD challenge with each solution set:
- Mobile Enablement Solution Set: Provide comprehensive management, encryption, secure network access, employee self-help and a positive user experience – whether you manage the endpoint or the container.
- Infrastructure and Security Solution Set: Enforce role-based access with cost-effective distributed wireless networking, and increase workload capacity to support mobile/BYOD devices.
- Application Modernization and Development Solution Set: Get your mobile line-of-business applications up-and-running fast, and keep them current – without impacting the user experience.
Dell SonicWALL Remote Access
Dell SonicWALL™ Remote Access secures and manages remote access for thousands of employees worldwide in this case study.
“Now we can scale to support more users as our organization expands.”
— Brendan O'Sullivan, Dell Program Product Marketing Manager
Challenge: Dell needed to provide anytime, anyplace access to productivity resources for mobile and remote employees.
Solution: Dell SonicWALL Remote Access successfully supports Dell large enterprise requirements and can scale for future growth
- Secure remote access
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved employee work-life balance
- Globally scalable IT
- Streamlined physical facilities
Japan Pulp Paper Company supports BYOD with fast, efficient, secure Dell network access. See case study.
“We already trusted Dell based on the company’s impressive track record.” — Fumiteru Kase, Manager, Corporate Administration Division, Japan Pulp and Paper Company.
Challenge: Japan Pulp and Paper Company (JP) needed to support the company’s growing mobile business with seamless, secure, high-speed network and Wi-Fi access.
Solution: JP partnered with Dell to deploy a secure, wireless environment across the company’s global offices.
- Improved network service
- Workforce flexibility (BYOD)
- Better responsiveness
- Secure global network access
- Increase partner collaboration
BayWa retailer engages Dell application services to improve customer satisfaction in this case study.
“The Dell team carried out complex integration and development, and completed the app within just two months.” — Jorge Frye, Application Architecture,
Challenge: BayWa, a wholesale and retail global business, needed a mobile smartphone application that would help the company manage sales and procurement.
Solution: BayWa used Dell Mobile Application Services to develop and integrate a critical smartphone application with the company’s existing SAP ERP solution.
- Shorter development cycle
- Additional services support
- Improved user experience
- Faster sales processing and customer service
- More responsive IT
- Increased partnership trust
To learn more about mobile solutions, contact a Dell expert.